BULL Excrement !!!!!!!!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

soundwave

Post by soundwave » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:54 pm

Cennar, you're probably the second greatest man alive.

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:20 pm

next to me right :roll: am i right? is it even possible im right? because i would like to be the greatest man alive :| :lol:

EDIT:actually i dont think im right :(

EDIT2: did i just ZING! myself :cry: im going in the corner and as you can tell i am way bored and avoiding studying right now

EDIT3: damn soundwave you are right i just read cennars post easily second greatest man alive

EDIT4: just for the hell of it
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

llama_master

Post by llama_master » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:39 pm

my friend got in-school supension for something he did after school and not on school property. he jumped over a ladies tree and "knocked it over". the lady was full of bs. she noticed his school sweatshirt and told the teachers. he then got in trouble!! they said he was "representing"
the school.

cennar you are a great man
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")This is Bunny. Copy and past bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

HomicidalBarber

Post by HomicidalBarber » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:06 pm

Ya in middle school I got detention for laughing at this kid as he was going into detention, I tripped coming out of the bathroom and he laughed at me so Im like "Oh haha at least im not the one going to detention" So the teacher says "You know what? Why dont you come with us..." And I was like SDDKF:KJSDFLKJDF:LKJE!! Because I was this perfect kid like never ever even tardy once or anything. Son of a Bee sting!!! Im pretty sure that lady (The teacher) will die alone... I havent gotten into a fight since grade school i was a crazy kid, my first fist fight was when I was 5, I punched my neighbor out and it was awsome, now I consider myself so witty I just insult the person and the become really discouraged. and about tests. In AP literature no one had read the book but my friend, so when the teacher left the room during the test, he just got up and read all of the answers out loud. It was awsome.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:37 pm

I got in a few fights nothing big. First one was in 2nd grade, and second one was in 5th, neither of which I got suspened for. When I was suspended for the third one it was really bull, the vice-principal had me go home for the rest of the day and then the following.

I was also suspended for a few days cause I cursed out this kid in class. He was talking crap and well we all have our breaking points. So as the whole class heard me I walk to the Principal's office. If the Principal had seen me I would have likely been asked to behave myself next time. Instead the Vice-Princeipal was there and send to off for a few days. Stupid wench!

Really schools can try and keep kids from fighting but what do they do to prevent it? Nothing, or rather talking, which really in the end is just annoying. Give the kids a place set up with punching bags or something they can beat up on and you'll avoid having kids with pent up rage.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

MaDnEsS
Portablizer

Post by MaDnEsS » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:45 pm

the student revolution is upon us :twisted:

Reploid Ayla

Post by Reploid Ayla » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:46 am

copulate you Jeff, copulate you FDSMAN, and copulate you SavageLych

for bringing all of this whining to a video game console hack website.

really sometimes that is misfortunate. but be appropriate, i didn't come to Ben Heck Forums: Video Game Console Hacking to listen to stories about little teenage nerds getting crap handed to them in everyday life. Life happens, but here is for talking about Video Game Console Hacking. Im tired of it. Please someone besides Ben do something useful.

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:19 am

Yeah, that was bull right there, Reploid Ayla. See this? Around us? This is the General Disscussion forum of the BenHeck.com Forums. Ie: You can talk about anything here. Crap from school, things you find in garbage cans...good rhubarb recipes...anything. So stop being an uptight little prick and let people vent where they feel comfortable...which is with us...Plenty of people have been doing work here. Plenty of portables, info sites and other material has been made. So stuff it.

Who do you think you are? You're not an admin or mod. Stop pretending to have authority here. Those who have it do a fine job of keeping order. If we haven't called someone on something then it's either not a problem or will be adressed, but we don't need any Junior Court Marshals giving us a hand.

Jeez people, think before you submit. It's not that hard...
-Luke

Jeff

Post by Jeff » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:52 am

Reploid Ayla wrote:copulate you Jeff, copulate you FDSMAN, and copulate you SavageLych

for bringing all of this whining to a video game console hack website.

really sometimes that is misfortunate. but be appropriate, i didn't come to Ben Heck Forums: Video Game Console Hacking to listen to stories about little teenage nerds getting excrement handed to them in everyday life. Life happens, but here is for talking about Video Game Console Hacking. Im tired of it. Please someone besides Ben do something useful.
I haven't even posted in the copulate thread yet! WHAT THE copulate?
PS360Wii Fanboy FTW!

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:26 am

lol... I have just come off the most messed up high and i have no clue how i got home ok... like i baby sat at my sisters then this buddy of mine hot boxed his place with the best weed Ive ever smoked like far bettter than any thing ever. so messed up i had vary pronounced visual and audio halusinations (vary rare for weed to do on its own)then i rode my bike home but i was just a floating head on the high way to i said copulate this even if its an empty road i'm just going to walk so i did but i was so messed up i have no clue how i got any where, but here i am home and my apartment is clean, how did I get here?

oh and i got expeled once for getting all the network paswords, but latter they apologised when they found out i was using it all to repair the network and keep kids off things they shouldnt be on. (like other schools andministration) then after that they let me do all the network scans, I found so much crap.

Gamelver

Post by Gamelver » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:51 am

:lol:...always great to hear a good story of yours, cennar ;).
Without games my life would have no meaning.
Well, I guess it would, but it would be a lot less fun!!!!!!!

SavageLych

Post by SavageLych » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:20 pm

Hmm, while were on that note, I hacked the school webpage and made it say in big red flasshing letters "Mrs.Driscol is a femal canis lupis", and got kicked out for 3 days, back in 6th.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:45 pm

Dude, what the hell do you think they would do as a punishment for plagerism?! Give you a dermerit?! I mean, I know you're steamed but seriously, think about it.

SavageLych

Post by SavageLych » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:42 pm

I'm not really that mad, but its not really plagerism, its 1 and 0 displayed on a moniter in black and white.

EDIT: its all based on how you look at it

sniper_spike

Post by sniper_spike » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 pm

SavageLych wrote:Hmm, while were on that note, I hacked the school webpage and made it say in big red flasshing letters "Mrs.Driscol is a femal canis lupis", and got kicked out for 3 days, back in 6th.
How the hell did they figure out it was you? I mean, you used a proxy and everything right?
Dr. Gregory House wrote:Good lord, are you having a bowel movement or a baby?