Lizards Of Death QuickTime Finnaly Up!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:05 pm

Hey. spongebuell come bail me out!

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:09 pm

Don't worry, if there is a virus on jaytee's computer, I would imagine it's from another file. This should be as clean as, um, something that's just been cleaned. And don't worry about hotdog stand, he's an annoying spammer.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:24 pm

I downloaded and scanned the file on a junk PC I'm just going to reformat in favor of Linux anyways. The zip file's clean.

If you're really paranoid, create a folder on the C drive named "Health Inspector" or something, and set your virus scanner to scan it every 10 minutes. Download everything to that folder and leave it alone for an hour so it scans everything you download before releasing it into the rest of the system.

Besides, you have to open it to get the comp infected, and zip file virus scans don't execute the file, I don't think. Anyways, if you do this, there's an extremely remote chance of catching a virus.

I used to do this at school for all the LimeWire downloads.

Hey, that gives me an idea... why not put the QuickTime file in the shared folders of file-sharing programs, so nobody uses up tons of bandwidth?

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:44 pm

bicostp wrote:I downloaded and scanned the file on a junk PC I'm just going to reformat in favor of Linux anyways. The zip file's clean.

If you're really paranoid, create a folder on the C drive named "Health Inspector" or something, and set your virus scanner to scan it every 10 minutes. Download everything to that folder and leave it alone for an hour so it scans everything you download before releasing it into the rest of the system.

Besides, you have to open it to get the comp infected, and zip file virus scans don't execute the file, I don't think. Anyways, if you do this, there's an extremely remote chance of catching a virus.

I used to do this at school for all the LimeWire downloads.

Hey, that gives me an idea... why not put the QuickTime file in the shared folders of file-sharing programs, so nobody uses up tons of bandwidth?
Thanks for the check. I don't think the bandwidth deal is a huge issue, since gptheatre.co.uk has unlimited space/bandwidth :D
Life of Brian wrote:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel

sam fisher

Post by sam fisher » Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:46 pm

because this is faster and i want to use bandwidth :P already 2 bg on this file alone. Keep it up guys :p

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:06 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:i aint touchin that cuz of Virus, and if i did get a virus....Youd know what iw ould do if you dont well...id trace your IP and uhh Bad things happen...Code Naame: Crackers( Cracking Rare Atributes Cools KIllers Even Rare Style)
I would bet my savings that you couldn't hack me. In fact, I know you can't. If you want to try, go ahead. My IP address is "127.0.0.1".

peppers

Post by peppers » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:17 pm

^ dont belive that is your real IP address

btw mr hotdog there cant be a virus inside a mov file that is all there is inside the zip and you cant get viruses from zip files ether but you can from stuff that may be inside them
Im done here

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:32 pm

Peppers, it is my real IP address. I posted it so he can use his "super hacking skills" and hack me.

peppers

Post by peppers » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:37 pm

edit
Im done here

G-force

Post by G-force » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:39 pm

I want to see him do it :P come on you Ãœber hacker, show us your skillz!

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:01 pm

G-force wrote:I want to see him do it :P come on you Ãœber hacker, show us your skillz!
Yay it's the "U" thing again! :D

Seriously, Hotdog Bun, you can be quite annoying. Please stop posting things such as:
U R the 1338
and
i aint touchin that cuz of Virus, and if i did get a virus....Youd know what iw ould do if you dont well...id trace your IP and uhh Bad things happen...Code Naame: Crackers( Cracking Rare Atributes Cools KIllers Even Rare Style)
For God's sakes man, learn the English language!
I am not touching that because of viruses, and if i did get a virus.... You know what I would do If you don't, well ... I would trace your IP and uhh Bad things would happen... Codename: Crackers( Cracking Rare Atributes Cools Killers Even Rare Style)
Serously, take a typing course!

Fair warning: If you don't stop spamming, I won't be so nice and patient anymore. :x

peppers

Post by peppers » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:10 pm

chill out guys why must you make a big deal of everything
Im done here

Lucretius

Post by Lucretius » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:37 pm

G-force wrote:I want to see him do it :P come on you Ãœber hacker, show us your skillz!
You love the "Ü"...
-Luke

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:57 pm

bicostp wrote:
Yay it's the "U" thing again! :D

Seriously, Hotdog Bun, you can be quite annoying. Please stop posting things such as:
U R the 1338
and
i aint touchin that cuz of Virus, and if i did get a virus....Youd know what iw ould do if you dont well...id trace your IP and uhh Bad things happen...Code Naame: Crackers( Cracking Rare Atributes Cools KIllers Even Rare Style)
For God's sakes man, learn the English language!
I am not touching that because of viruses, and if i did get a virus.... You know what I would do If you don't, well ... I would trace your IP and uhh Bad things would happen... Codename: Crackers( Cracking Rare Atributes Cools Killers Even Rare Style)
Serously, take a typing course!

Fair warning: If you don't stop spamming, I won't be so nice and patient anymore. :x
PWNED!

sorry, had to do it :P
Life of Brian wrote:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:59 pm

hot dog cart was
ZINGed
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4