Cennar

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:54 pm

See, now only Cennar can get away with talking about drugs :P

Good to have to back!

Nonsense Man

Post by Nonsense Man » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Anyone remember how long Brad Lancaster was in use?

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome back, though you don't remember me. This is going to be a bit annoying with the bot now.. Though we could see how well it works :lol:

TAFKA_Cennar

Post by TAFKA_Cennar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

what that worked the bots out there thats creepy now I'm back... still dont have my old acount... I've got a better avitar in the works... a few more seconds

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:26 pm

khaag wrote:Is this the real Cennar or the robot Cennar?
You mean like the film, Terminator? Model T-101?

Ah, no that was "Connor".

daguuy's evil twin

Post by daguuy's evil twin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm

TAFKA_Cennar wrote:
daguuy's evil twin wrote:Sup, brah!
holly hell whats going on!
Been chillin, killin, being a villian and whatnot. Spent some quality time with my green smokey friend but haven't been here forever cause I realized I have no real reason to come here anymore and forgot my password but popped in today cause I got real bored with nothing to do cause it's freezing outside and I lost my saturday shift at the happy pizza place cause apparently i get payed so much the owner can't afford to have me work 5 days a week cause the economy's a giant gaping butt hole but that's cool cause it sucked working saturdays. Nice seeing you here dude :mrgreen:

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm

:lol:

Way to liven the forum dude.
Hey, sup?

Joes2Silly

Post by Joes2Silly » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:38 pm

There goes the neighborhood, good to see you back cennar :wink:

official xbox fiend

khaag

Post by khaag » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:33 am

Cennar: Do you grow the Salvia yourself? Or do you buy it somewhere... I want to look into growing it, but I'm not sure where I'd get seeds or seedlings or whatever...
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 pm

You can buy it at just about every gas station/convenience store over here. Never wanted to try it though, apparently a bad trip is rather easy, and if you try it more than a few times it messes you up for good.
Hey, sup?

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

salvia sucks from what my friends who tried it have told me. not worth it if you can get better stuff for pretty much the same price

TAFKA_Cennar

Post by TAFKA_Cennar » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Kurt_ wrote:You can buy it at just about every gas station/convenience store over here. Never wanted to try it though, apparently a bad trip is rather easy, and if you try it more than a few times it messes you up for good.
notes on that stuff. not every one can handle weed or acid for that matter. DONT smoke this if you live at home and you have to sneak it. its all about the head space your in wile you do it, before you do it. and any thing you expect to happen is wrong. watch the stuff. Smoke it out side far from people and buildings. I've had no problem smoking loads of it inside, most people I introduced that to when I first got it, could not do it in groups. its vary personal. allot of people try it in high school and they trip off the fact that they are told by mom and dad not to do it. that can lead to things like meeting the salvia demi god (research first, don't just smoke the crap out of it like allot of dumb trippers) which was a great story. this guy who was telling me this was really exited to meet some one that had been abducted during a trip.(aliens that thought they could make me better some how, that's for another time) he told me that he was at home at his parents house he was a senior in high school a quarter back at Vic high. his parents are christian youth directors (Warning) he snuck some home and toked it out his window. suddenly every thing blew away so that around him he was in a white space like a Volkswagen commercial. he sat down and couldn't move. a burning door opened in front of him and a trippy skinny guy walked out and told him he was a failure that he was an insignificant bit of nothing. that nothing is all he would ever amount to. (not ready yet to deal with the salvia, he did it knowing his parents where just in the other room and that they would be disappointed) the trip went on. he slowly and painfully faded into nothing and was regrown from a bug on some distant place. eventually drifted back to earth to his room and found the bong hanging a foot from the floor just barely hanging in his sweaty finger tips.

salvias not for beginners or any one rebelling. Sals for the mystics and tripped out types. its all about what you take in. really quick unlike mushrooms or DMT, you face your ego. you deal or get dealt with through your regrets.

Dmt or mush and lsd take the ego out of the picture, theres far less to decifer and usualy if you dont ignore the bad stuff you can come out feeling really really good about not ignoring your mistakes and that every one has to deal with them selfs eventualy. Dont waste your time doing this all the time. Do go see that new speed racer movie, god dam thats a good flick.

any way just because I'm back doesn't mean you should get me going on drugs and stuff. this is a mod forum. I mod with substances now and again, that's all. have you ever got right messed and woken up with a modded psp? all crafted about with a GC stick stead of that joke thumb slider thing?

couldnt get the one with the psp in it. but this has the same effect enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEkIu1nIFEo

remember not every one is like me and gets away with good trips, plus Ive never met any one dumb enough to smoke so much of this that they had gone crazy. I've personally have smoked allot of this and I think I'll buy some latter today. in Victoria you can just buy it at a head shop. I in fact don't even leave my building. I live right next to one. last time i did do it I finally got wrapped up in some of the fun threshold effects. I don't think I'll do any more for a wile. but its nice to have it when the vibes right. also does any one know any good box or lot modders for the wii yet?

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Cennar is right. He smokes the stuff all the time, and he is obviously fine, but not all people can do it and still remain perfectly normal. :lol:

Welcome back Cennar (BTW, not getting a massive head or anything, but I was the one who got him to come back. :P )

Now that you are really back, the Cennar bot may not be as cool. Then again, Cennar vs. Megabite in a thread would be absolutely epic. :lol:

Excellent

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 pm

uh, welcome back? the only thing I know about you is that you are a pot head and have bad grammer.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Welcome back cennar

Love reading your posts by the way
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4