portable nes question

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

gmoney1
portable nes question

Post by gmoney1 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:34 pm

Im thinking about building the portable nes...I downloaded the cnc files -----because a friend of mine has a cnc machine......My question is the files are in cdr format that cannot be read on the computer....How do I use this file for the machine.....Once i get this to work i will also send cases for the machine for people who will need this----just the cost of the materials---because i think that i will make more than one-----I just need to know how the heck to use the files for the machine----The other question---I bought a casio tv----but im SO AFRAID to change to the white led----I just know i will break the tv-----can i leave the tv in place and then maybe later change the lead----i want to see if it will work first.....i know the battery life will be cut short but can i leave this alone for now....
Thanks in advance

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:48 pm

im not sure about the case but you dont have to do the led mod if you dont want to
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4