finished project, kasar´s wooden cube

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
kasar
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

finished project, kasar´s wooden cube

Post by kasar » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 am

Image

(click on the image to watch the video, warning my english isnt very nice ^^)


the official topic is here


thanks for your comments guys


:wink:

User avatar
Life of Brian
Moderator
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:55 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Life of Brian » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:00 am

Way to go!

Your English is perfectly understandable.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!
Image

User avatar
Skyone
Moderator
Posts: 6390
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Location: it is a mystery
Contact:

Post by Skyone » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 am

Life of Brian wrote:Your English is perfectly understandable.
Agreed! Your accent is pretty cool, too! :P

Very nice job, I'm quite proud.

User avatar
ShockSlayer
Niblet 64
Posts: 5059
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:47 pm
Location: In my inbox.

Post by ShockSlayer » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 am

Wow! I finally get to see it running! That thing, is beyond sweet. I find that its a few steps above "ghetto-style" as far as design goes, which is my personal favorite. It shows that you put a lot of hard work into it. The screen looks nice, and, I like that fact the the cube is modchipped, meaning you have the ability to use homebrew and play media.

Its the extensive features, and the awesome wood-style that really makes this an impressive portable. And I can say that. Because I've experienced every type of portable from pretty to ugly, broken to functional, small to large, and simple to complex.

I can say, without a doubt, that that right there is one very impressive unit. I would be incredibly proud if I were you, because that is, basically, the dream GCp! :D You have my envy.

SS

Its been awhile since I've been that impressed by someone elses portable. Last time was bacteria's N64advance. Whew.
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
project_failure
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:04 pm
Contact:

Post by project_failure » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:43 am

Thats one awesome GCP. The modchip just makes it all the more convenient. 8)
Sword_Gun wrote:Klef your asking a whole bunch of videogame players.. for girl advice.. Nice.
It is not junk! It is assorted goods with no current use.
-Project Failure

User avatar
kasar
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Post by kasar » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 am

Life of Brian wrote:Way to go!

Your English is perfectly understandable.
thanks! :lol:

skyone wrote: Agreed! Your accent is pretty cool, too! :P

Very nice job, I'm quite proud.
thanks ^^, hehe about my accenct, It sounds weird when I try talking english

I sound like a clown when I talk english, LOL

ShockSlayer wrote: Wow! I finally get to see it running! That thing, is beyond sweet. I find that its a few steps above "ghetto-style" as far as design goes, which is my personal favorite. It shows that you put a lot of hard work into it. The screen looks nice, and, I like that fact the the cube is modchipped, meaning you have the ability to use homebrew and play media.

Its the extensive features, and the awesome wood-style that really makes this an impressive portable. And I can say that. Because I've experienced every type of portable from pretty to ugly, broken to functional, small to large, and simple to complex.

I can say, without a doubt, that that right there is one very impressive unit. I would be incredibly proud if I were you, because that is, basically, the dream GCp! :D You have my envy.

SS

Its been awhile since I've been that impressed by someone elses portable. Last time was bacteria's N64advance. Whew.
thanks a lot man, I also saw your comments at youtube video. you really know how write friendly and give nice intentions to the ppl. pleased you liked it.
thanks :wink:
project_failure wrote:Thats one awesome GCP. The modchip just makes it all the more convenient. 8)
thanks ^^ , yeah the qoobpro + BBA turn any gamecube into a homebrew station and a wonderfull system

User avatar
techknott
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Ingurland

Post by techknott » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am

Nice one, congrats on your finished cube.
Image

User avatar
kasar
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Post by kasar » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:47 am

techknott wrote:Nice one, congrats on your finished cube.
thanks man, I also hope see your GCp finished soon , it promise to have the smaller size arround here.

User avatar
techknott
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Ingurland

Post by techknott » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:59 pm

You will. Not releasing anything else though until the end of the comp. Cant wait to get it finished though. Im so jealous. :D
Image

User avatar
Negative_Creep
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:04 pm
Location: New Crack City
Contact:

Post by Negative_Creep » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Impressive

Post Reply