New here... PICTURES!

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

HANDHELDLOVER
Location:There is another place besides behind my monitor?!? O MY GOD you kiss your mother with that mouth???

Post by HANDHELDLOVER » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:45 pm

G-force wrote:Hey I came here for pics, wutta ripoff! :evil: :P

NOAC's are very durable. I had mine laying around, getting moved, touched etc, and it still functioned 100%. Also, with my new pinout file it's very easy to wire a NOAC up.
LOL sorry i changed it about a half hour ago cause i had pic's of my supplies but then had probs uploading so you think i should go wiht psone?

HANDHELDLOVER
Location:There is another place besides behind my monitor?!? O MY GOD you kiss your mother with that mouth???

Post by HANDHELDLOVER » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:54 pm

Ok all i'm off to bed for some reason i'm EXHAUSTED can't figure it out its only 9:00 alas. o well i will be posting tommorow after i get the book!

atkafighter

Post by atkafighter » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:16 pm

Honestly, go with what your favorite console is. My favorite is a split between the SNES, and the PSX. So I made the PSX.

HANDHELDLOVER

Post by HANDHELDLOVER » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:57 pm

Ok i'm back from school. I just wanted to say thank you to all those who helped espeically (if i spelled that right lol :oops:) aktafighter, daaguy (for his support lol) turbo tax and all other's who had the decency (if i spelled THAT right :oops:) to help a noob in need. I'm going to get the book later so you'll hear from me hten!

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:35 pm

good choice the book is great it helps a lot thats how i got started here
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

HANDHELDLOVER

Post by HANDHELDLOVER » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:32 pm

Yes well going to get the book any hour now probably about 8:00 however i am still trying to think of a design. I really like atakfighters idea of having evertything in the original case. "If your reading this atak can i use your idea? You are are only hope atakfighters"* (repeat saying 3 times) :lol: . Thnanks. Please don't tell me it's a good idea to try new idea's and be original because i do know this, However i would like to have a sure good thing to start with you know?

*Princess Leah

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:42 pm

atka has a site that tells how to do his cases he even says try these but his is the coolest cause its the original
so i would presume its alright i hope you make a cool portable 8)
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4

HANDHELDLOVER

Post by HANDHELDLOVER » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:44 pm

Thanks so much man! :wink:. I hope i do too lol. Well i'm sure that you will hear from me some time in the near future as i embark on my quest for the creation of the PSp thanks!