AOTS topic

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:22 am

Honestly the whole CAR thing stinking sucks, hoRRIbly. :evil:
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

teraflop122

Post by teraflop122 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:02 pm

It makes perfect sense to have cars on a tech and gaming show, because....ummm.....no, wait, I'll come up with something...hmm...

Everytime Ben says "cartridge slot" and "floppy cable" in the same sentence, he gets strange looks or fanatical comments :P

gamefreak11
Portablizer

Post by gamefreak11 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:31 pm

The call in section sumed up.

First callers question: What console haven't you been able to make into a portable?
Ben's response: The dreamcast. (Too much to work with or something) and people have already done it.
Then kevin said something about dremeling it and then Ben said "Dremeling is for noobs."

The secound caller asked what ben thought of the psp.. :shock:
He just said it was nice, and thought it was okay.

And that was it.... :(

Zacko187

Post by Zacko187 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:50 pm

wtf is AOTS?
http://pbtarget.com/harshboy/forum/ <- Check that out! Awesome Forum.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:36 pm

Attack of the Show. It's a show on G4TV. You should use Google more. :roll: http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/index.html

x24

Post by x24 » Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:53 pm

a lot of people seem to be having trouble dling trv's file.. i left clicked on it and it opened in windows media player classic automatically.. then i just hit save as inside the player..

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:05 pm

I didn't have any problems with it. :?

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:44 pm

Ah yes. To answer a few of your questions:

1) I've been DYING to use the "emulation" line for ages... It just popped out of my mouth during the rehersal and they were like "you HAVE to say that!" And I'm like "can I?" They said it was OK. So I did. The show seemed a bit "rougher" than Screen Savers so that probably explains it.

2) It's actually lucky they even had 3 portables to show. I usually don't have any more than 1 at any given time, the one I'm working one. We were lucky to have the oldest, newest and possibly most insane on the show. If you recall last time there was just an Atari.

3) I think I actually had more screen time than before, what with the question thing (which I didn't know would occur til after the show started)

4) G4 treated me REALLY well - I can't complain. Really well, though I still had to buy my own $4 MGD's on the Santa Monica pier. Oh well.

5) The NES Micro is my favorite portable ever. It's so convienant. It's the first portable I've ever made that I actually bothered to whip out and play at the airport, on the plane, etc (On the way back of course once I didn't have to worry about batteries dying)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna hit the bar down the street and get some cheap Wisconsin beer!

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:47 pm

Ben's back! im still waiting for somebody to uplaod the Q and A portion
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:52 pm

Damn, I missed it...that was friday, right? They still play previously-aired AOTS shows right?
hmmm...

"I'm awesome!"

yes, that will do.

*o*

Post by *o* » Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:14 am

benheckc wrote:Ah yes. To answer a few of your questions:

1) I've been DYING to use the "emulation" line for ages... It just popped out of my mouth during the rehersal and they were like "you HAVE to say that!" And I'm like "can I?" They said it was OK. So I did. The show seemed a bit "rougher" than Screen Savers so that probably explains it.

2) It's actually lucky they even had 3 portables to show. I usually don't have any more than 1 at any given time, the one I'm working one. We were lucky to have the oldest, newest and possibly most insane on the show. If you recall last time there was just an Atari.

3) I think I actually had more screen time than before, what with the question thing (which I didn't know would occur til after the show started)

4) G4 treated me REALLY well - I can't complain. Really well, though I still had to buy my own $4 MGD's on the Santa Monica pier. Oh well.

5) The NES Micro is my favorite portable ever. It's so convienant. It's the first portable I've ever made that I actually bothered to whip out and play at the airport, on the plane, etc (On the way back of course once I didn't have to worry about batteries dying)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna hit the bar down the street and get some cheap Wisconsin beer!
i really want to see that show...could you upload it maybe????? i would give a donation 8)
Penn & Teller wrote:It's BULLS#%@

MiGs

Post by MiGs » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:06 am

If not a video download, how about a cheap quality mp3 of the segment at least??
Current Status: Single and Portableless.

Skipstone

Post by Skipstone » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:10 am

They might play a rerun on Sunday I know it was on tody at 10 or 11. I am not sure.

Trv

Post by Trv » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:07 am

MiGs wrote:If not a video download, how about a cheap quality mp3 of the segment at least??
I already have a 5mb video of the interview:

http://websamba.com//Videoz1/Ben/Ben.wmv

Sorry, i forgot to add the call in part ill add that later today. Ill also convert it to avi and mpg if i get a chance.

Im glad you all like it :)
dead

warmachine

Post by warmachine » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:56 am

Quoth the server, "404."