Cennar's portable is awesome

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
Cennar's portable is awesome

Post by cennar » Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm

http://www.timescolonist.com/health/cro ... story.html

alright. it's been a bit, but here you can clearly see my latest portable, the first one to get into the newspaper. (it's over my head, I'm the super man shirt holding up an I-mac case.

This is the LS-D250 that I was posting here and on my forum blog thing.

I'll have some stuff on the actual use and what not once I'm fried... I took lots of pictures and some videos are already on you tube.

Weed is basically legal in Victoria Vancouver nelson and Kellowna BC. it's still a federal offense but these cities are saying they want to age restrict and tax it, because illegal drugs are uncontrolled substances, cops should be cracking down on crack, and taking the huge dollar sign off of pot would take the crime element away as well. this decision in Victoria was with out challenge and a unanimous process. further more, lots more of the young people smoke than ever before, and it's still easier to get than beer when your 14 and have an allowance.

low_budget

Re: Cennar's portable is awesome

Post by low_budget » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

What exactly does this portable do?
It doesn't look very portable.

cennar

Re: Cennar's portable is awesome

Post by cennar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 pm

simply put it's a bong with a myvu display mounted on the back of a modded net book. so you can walk around with a computer on your head getting baked with an air compressor and still see where your going.