FS: Hand made arcade stick.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

XPCportables
FS: Hand made arcade stick.

Post by XPCportables » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Hey everybody. It's been a long time since I've been around these parts. My interests drifted away from portables and into carpentry. Recently though, I discovered a wonderful way to merge my first love, electronics, with my wood working passion.

Arcade sticks!

This beauty is a two tone natural wood grain finished chassis fitted with Suzo-Happ American style arcade hardware. It's hand made with high quality materials. Every inch of it is made from solid planks, no plywood or particle board can be found here. It's fastened together with Titebond and nothing else. No screws or nails anywhere on it's panels, marring it's beautiful natural grain. The only screws used in this case are attaching the removable bottom access panel, and the plexi glass window panel.

It will be wired up for the system of the buyer's preference upon purchase.

I am selling this stick on ebay here

The price is set at $225.00 OBO plus shipping

Thanks for looking guys.
Last edited by XPCportables on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: FS: Hand made arcade stick.

Post by hailrazer » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Beautiful. I love them !

One tip though. Maybe countersink the back screws a bit more and put some felt pads in the hole. I'd hate to get a scratched up coffee table from them.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

XPCportables

Post by XPCportables » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions. Yes, these pictures are out of date. The stick now has rubber feet covering the screws.

As a side note, I also am available to do commissioned custom arcade sticks tailored exactly to a client's liking. Any interested parties, please let me know via PM!

XPCportables

Post by XPCportables » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Bump, price reduced.