Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase For Sale!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

braggadoshis
Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase For Sale!

Post by braggadoshis » Wed May 04, 2011 12:32 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_wEnJ_m4A4

This is copied message in the info box from my youtube video:

You are looking at a one of a kind portable XBOX 360 Slim. This portable is housed in an awesome black Mezzi briefcase measuring 22xx16x4. I wanted the case to be big enough to house a 1080p monitor and this ended up being a great size. Under the hood is an XBOX 360 Slim and everything it usually comes with. You have the 250gb harddrive, wireless-n networking, and the super quiet fan. The monitor is connected with an hdmi cable into the back of the slim, and the whole unit is powered by 1 orange power cord. With this portable you also get a controller, and access to a usb hub with 4 ports. The screen is awesome, the sound is great, it runs silently, and it all can be locked up and carried away within 1 minute of being done using it.

I am looking to sell this. The cost of materials was close to $750 and I am looking to get about $500 for it as I need some cash now. I am not sure yet if I will use Ebay or anything to sell it, I guess it depends on if anyone from this site is interested. Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

braggadoshis

Re: Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase For Sale!

Post by braggadoshis » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

bump

WTB360LABTOP

Re: Portable XBOX 360 Slim Briefcase For Sale!

Post by WTB360LABTOP » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Dibbbbbssssssssss

Ebay inform me when you will be selling it