West Coast shout out

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

cennar
West Coast shout out

Post by cennar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 pm

not to down sell the mid west or the Ausie bread, But I'm wanting to give a big high five to the West Coast modders, HOW YA DOING? from Baja to Alaska, Westshore homeboys wuts going down? (don't forget you rockies lovers are west too!)
seriously westerners put the hooka down for a high five will ya.

kibble

Re: West Coast shout out

Post by kibble » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

West coast ladies to my left for make-out sessions. West coast dudes to my right for high fives.

Where abouts are you on the WC? I'm in central coast Cali... boring area....

Edit: NVM, I think your info says enough, lol.
Coming Soon: Kibble's L'Ectroshop (parts and stuff FS)

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:42 pm

kibble wrote:West coast ladies to my left for make-out sessions. West coast dudes to my right for high fives.

Where abouts are you on the WC? I'm in central coast Cali... boring area....

Edit: NVM, I think your info says enough, lol.
I'm in Monterey, how close is that to you?

kibble

Post by kibble » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 pm

About 3Hrs up north. :lol:

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:37 pm

I take it you're in the San Luis Obispo area? I'm moving down there for college next year. Sweet area.
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

kibble

Post by kibble » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm

San Luis is alright, but I live in Santa Maria, which is about 30 minutes south and sucks bawls.

Bobzilla

Post by Bobzilla » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Greetings from rainy Seattle. Sure glad I got my comfy flannel on.
http://portablog64.blogspot.com/

No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 am

Anyone else constantly feel bad for anyone not living on the Pacific coast? Greetings & regards.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:40 am

Skyone wrote:Anyone else constantly feel bad for anyone not living on the Pacific coast?
Nope, I would very much like to be a several hundred miles inland from where I am now. I have many, many, many complaints about California.

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 am

East Coast power!
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

kibble

Post by kibble » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 am

Let's get 'em guys! :lol:

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Skyone wrote:Anyone else constantly feel bad for anyone not living on the Pacific coast? Greetings & regards.
you're just butthurt about missing MGC, you cant fool me! :lol:

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Triton wrote:
Skyone wrote:Anyone else constantly feel bad for anyone not living on the Pacific coast? Greetings & regards.
you're just butthurt about missing MGC, you cant fool me! :lol:
It all balances out in the end. :P

cennar

Post by cennar » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

cool, I know there are a few more people north of the border too, One guy from West Van, and another member from Victoria. I've just moved back to BC this year after applying to schools out east. The schools east are cheaper, and more demanding. We, my girl friend and I just rocked the whole year kicking out tons more study materials. I've been getting closer to just supporting my self with my art work, Animation and Vj what have you. I'm looking at finding a house and getting some cars to weld together. any one North, or coming north, give me a shout when your coming this way. I'm vary entertaining, and I love company.

@triton... ya a little. ouch, them asses that where piling up for MGC where just out of reach. The east cost, the mid west, we left just as my friend (Adian Logins, WolfClubBand and ColeGrifter) was also going on his Juno Fest music tour out east but north of the border. Sucks we couldn't get settled out there long enough to try and go to MGC or Juno Fest, but we have more income out west and theirs mountains and trees and strange people every where. The mid west just didn't agree this time. There is still next year, I'm getting my passport done here and I've alpyed to a school out side of toronto, so I would be about a day away from the events next time around. Who knows some time I could squeeze an appearance.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm

cennar wrote:cool, I know there are a few more people north of the border too, One guy from West Van, and another member from Victoria. I've just moved back to BC this year after applying to schools out east. The schools east are cheaper, and more demanding. We, my girl friend and I just rocked the whole year kicking out tons more study materials. I've been getting closer to just supporting my self with my art work, Animation and Vj what have you. I'm looking at finding a house and getting some cars to weld together. any one North, or coming north, give me a shout when your coming this way. I'm vary entertaining, and I love company.

@triton... ya a little. ouch, them asses that where piling up for MGC where just out of reach. The east cost, the mid west, we left just as my friend (Adian Logins, WolfClubBand and ColeGrifter) was also going on his Juno Fest music tour out east but north of the border. Sucks we couldn't get settled out there long enough to try and go to MGC or Juno Fest, but we have more income out west and theirs mountains and trees and strange people every where. The mid west just didn't agree this time. There is still next year, I'm getting my passport done here and I've alpyed to a school out side of toronto, so I would be about a day away from the events next time around. Who knows some time I could squeeze an appearance.
that would be sick man! and if you ever have reason to be in iowa drop me a line :lol: ive got friends that would love to meet you