Any cigar smokers?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king
Any cigar smokers?

Post by HotDog-Cart » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:39 am

Hey guys! Do any of you smoke cigars?

I'm a big fan of chocolate phillies blunts, and Romeo Y Julieta. :)

SpongeBuell

Re: Any cigar smokers?

Post by SpongeBuell » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 am

I do occasionally, but I really prefer hookahs. They have a million times more flavor options, and are extremely smooth... none of that nasty taste you get the next day with cigars, either :).

One of my favorite cigars that I've had was called Eileen's Dream. That was a mix of white chocolate and irish cream flavors... still have the metal tubes they came in, they smell pretty damn good.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 pm

not a fan of tobacco products period. phillies and white owls etc smell great till you light them. my mom and grandma smoking cigarettes when i was little pretty much turned me off of anything with tobacco in it, just being around somebody smoking a cigarette or cigar gives me a headache and sometimes makes me almost sick to my stomach

Kumimono
PSN Username:Kumimono
360 GamerTag:Kumimono
Steam ID:Jarska333

Post by Kumimono » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Solder fumes for me. Smells like victory.

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Nope, I don't, but maybe in the future. My father smokes em all the time though. Not the fru fru ones either. He smokes REAL Cigars.

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 pm

yep. I mean seriously I've smoked my share, though when I'm smoking a cigerette then a joint and some one hit's a cubian I get frigging confused, I'll slow toke the Cig, suck down the joint and inhale the Cigar. which is a dumb Idea smoking all three. Blunts are the best of both worlds, though I've never passed a Cubian up.

A side note last time I was in the states I gave a Cuban his papers (he was trying to get a green card thing and a money order going and had no English experience filling out formal papers) I hope what I wrote was some how English. he and I smoked a Phat BC thing after that (Border security my ass, seriously)

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

I'll have to agree with Spongey on this one. I own three hookahs and they are by far the best method of smoking.
As far as cigars go, I do enjoy a Backwoods every now and again and I am always fine with enjoying my pipe.

cennar

Post by cennar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm

on my last usa trip I also found a hooka in my bag on the way back. I mean those things are easy to get past security when they just ask you for tobacco duty... (home land suckers, I didn't use it for tobacco in ft lauderdale!) though the guy I traded it too broke it after owning it for a day, did do a bang up job fixing it up... there should be a hooka thread next, I'm gathering more heckers smoke from those than much else.