FS: Lifebook P1610 (pics up)

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
FS: Lifebook P1610 (pics up)

Post by vskid » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.2GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost. I'm wanting about $200+shipping OBO for it, no trades in mind, if you have something good, PM me. Just ask if you have any questions.
Last edited by vskid on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

King Kolton9

Re: FS: Lifebook P1610

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:52 pm

vskid wrote:Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.1GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm wanting about $200+shipping OBO for it. Just ask if you have any questions.
I can trade anything, and everything from my thread!
Ever heard the saying "Half full, or half empty?"
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

vskid

Post by vskid » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:I can trade anything, and everything from my thread!
No thanks, cash or good trades. I have plenty of boxes of random stuff at home, I don't need any more.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Re: FS: Lifebook P1610 (pics up)

Post by Triton » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:46 pm

this is a good deal folks! cheapest you usually see these for on ebay is 220$ with no OS installed. I would have bought this if I hadnt purchased a thinkpad instead.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:46 pm

vskid wrote:
No thanks, cash or good trades. I have plenty of boxes of random stuff at home, I don't need any more.
Please, I need one for school, as the computers they have are 2k, I cant afford that! I need one badly, I'm even trading a modded computer, and the stuff I'm giving is worth more than $200.00 I can trade nerf guns, if you like them!
Well, If you measure the cup, and put a line in the middle, and fill to the line, it's half full, but If you fill it to the top, and drink to the line it's half empty!

Triton

Post by Triton » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:
vskid wrote:
Please, I need one for school, as the computers they have are 2k, I cant afford that! I need one badly, I'm even trading a modded computer, and the stuff I'm giving is worth more than $200.00 I can trade nerf guns, if you like them!
He already turned down your offer, begging wont help. just because you think your stuff is worth 200$ doesnt mean anybody else agrees with you, try selling some of the stuff on ebay

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Triton wrote:
King Kolton9 wrote:
vskid wrote:
He already turned down your offer, begging wont help. just because you think your stuff is worth 200$ doesnt mean anybody else agrees with you, try asking your parents to help you sell some of it on ebay.
Hmm, maby you shoulden't speak for other people?

Triton

Post by Triton » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

King Kolton9 wrote:Hmm, maby you shoulden't speak for other people?
I've know VSkid as a member of this forums since 2005, I talk to him on instant messenger fairly regularly, I think I can speak for him in this case. Most of the stuff in your for sale thread isn't worth what you are asking. I talked to him about trades on this laptop several times before. I am confident that you do not have anything that he wants. Maybe you should lose the attitude hmm?

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:04 pm

vskid wrote:
Sigh, If my wife will let me, I'll give you an ipod touch 3rd gen, prisiene, not a scratch on it, the docking stablizer thingy, a dock, both manuals in both languages, charger, the warrenty, and the stickers!

vskid

Post by vskid » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 pm

I don't want your stuff. If you don't have cash, don't post in this thread any more.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:44 pm

A used last-gen iPod Touch with no warranty is worth maybe half of what he's asking for the laptop. :|

Cash is king. If you want the laptop that bad offer him the $200 he's asking.

Stop crapping other peoples for sale threads up with offers to trade random junk nobody wants.

blaze3927
Portablizer
360 GamerTag:notjames

Post by blaze3927 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:15 pm

mmm i start work on the 28th of march, after my first paycheck (anytime early april) I would be super interested if you dont get any serious offers by then.
quick questions before then

*rough shipping estimate to australia
*is the poweradapter 100-240v
*battery life: is 3 hours mega ultra power saver? i'm not too worried, i have a dv7 pavillion that gets only an hour on super power saver mode.
*any chance you could set up a dual boot windows xp/7?

thanks
Australian Kaillera server
[url]hhttp://i56.tinypic.com/ncb0wi.gif[/url]

vskid

Post by vskid » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:52 pm

blaze3927 wrote:*rough shipping estimate to australia
*is the poweradapter 100-240v
*battery life: is 3 hours mega ultra power saver? i'm not too worried, i have a dv7 pavillion that gets only an hour on super power saver mode.
*any chance you could set up a dual boot windows xp/7?

thanks
Looks like at least $30 for the cheapest option.
Yep, just need a cord for whatever outlets you guys use.
Its been a while since I've used it, I believe it got 2+hrs playing World of Goo, which pushed it fairly hard. I think 3hrs was just browsing and doing lesser tasks.
I couldn't find XP tablet edition, which is needed to use the touchscreen (the Fujitsu calibration utilities don't work, so you need an OS that has native tablet support, so XP tablet, Vista, and 7 are your only Windows options, unless you don't need the touchscreen in XP).

cowsgoquack101
Steam ID:cowsgoquack101

Post by cowsgoquack101 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 am

PM sent.

King Kolton9

Post by King Kolton9 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:28 pm

bicostp wrote:A used last-gen iPod Touch with no warranty is worth maybe half of what he's asking for the laptop. :|

Cash is king. If you want the laptop that bad offer him the $200 he's asking.

Stop crapping other peoples for sale threads up with offers to trade random junk nobody wants.
Used? I turned it on once, it's not even set up, and the warrenty is still valid! How do you know that i'm not getting a netbook for a ps1, hmm? You DON'T