the wii wool tab

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

mistermister2011
the wii wool tab

Post by mistermister2011 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I call it THE WOOL TAB!! this is my original concept, no its not touchscreen and is like 5 in thick, but its cool, all i need is a battery pack thats 12 volts for power supply for lcd wii and tv tuner, and a tv tuner to convert the yellow white and red cable to an rgb output so i can connect my lcd to it any ideas for battery and tv tuner, where i can get them from? thanks
Attachments
2011-02-15 18.19.01_edit0.jpg
2011-02-15 18.19.01_edit0.jpg (30.63KiB)Viewed 4233 times
wool front.jpg
the front where lcd is
wool front.jpg (46.68KiB)Viewed 4233 times
wool tab front.jpg
the back of the pool table
wool tab front.jpg (47KiB)Viewed 4233 times

Axeon

the wii wool tab

Post by Axeon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm

mistermister2011 wrote:I call it THE WOOL TAB!! this is my original concept, no its not touchscreen and is like 5 in thick, but its cool, all i need is a battery pack thats 12 volts for power supply for lcd wii and tv tuner, and a tv tuner to convert the yellow white and red cable to an rgb output so i can connect my lcd to it any ideas for battery and tv tuner, where i can get them from? thanks
Would it be possible to make a Wii Portable / Handheld with a touchscreen?
"Oh, I better call 991" Yelled Joe "What's the number again?"

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: the wii wool tab

Post by hailrazer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Axeon wrote:
mistermister2011 wrote:I call it THE WOOL TAB!! this is my original concept, no its not touchscreen and is like 5 in thick, but its cool, all i need is a battery pack thats 12 volts for power supply for lcd wii and tv tuner, and a tv tuner to convert the yellow white and red cable to an rgb output so i can connect my lcd to it any ideas for battery and tv tuner, where i can get them from? thanks
Would it be possible to make a Wii Portable / Handheld with a touchscreen?
Touchscreen wouldn't work. There's no way for the Wii to register the inputs of the touchscreen.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

mistermister2011

Re: the wii wool tab

Post by mistermister2011 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm

actually maybe you can, but it would probably be a pretty thick portable and would require a lot of programming. you would probably need a blutooth transmitter. buy a multitouch diplay, make some addons so you can transmitt the wiimote buttons to virtual buttons on the multitouch display and connect the display to wii, and all sorts of other stuff. i would rather actually try to use an ipad, try to connect the wii to it and try to program some virtual buttons on ipad since it has blutooth and can probably connect to the wii as a wiimote with some programming you can also try to sue screen for aiming with additional programming. this would all probably need a lot of knowledge on programming and on generally ipads.

Or you can make the ipad register the multitouch to the wiimote instead of to the wii