WTB/WTT for DSi XL. Lots of stuff to trade, Hori minipad

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

devileyebrows42
WTB/WTT for DSi XL. Lots of stuff to trade, Hori minipad

Post by devileyebrows42 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 pm

im interested in trading for/buying a nintendo DSi XL. I think i have some things which might interest people. Here is what i have to sell/trade:

-Purple Nintendo Gamecube w/ only powercord. It worked the last time i tested it which was a while ago (maybe 4 years). Since then its been sitting in my drawer. Will include broken wavebird with reciever, the controller functions eratically. Note: the square holes by the fan are cracked but thats the only issue i can think of. (10$ plus shipping)

-(sold)Atomic purple Gameboy color. Works well but has scratches on screen because it was neglected by my friend. it has been cleaned thoroughly. (6$ plus shipping)

-(pending) Black Gameboy advance sp. Works very well. Screen is in good condition. Will include Super Mario World Advance if i can find it. comes with charger. EDIT: i will also include Advance Wars and Pokemon Sapphire (debating price, make offers. might sell on ebay)

-(sm 64 sold)N64 games (ntsc) mario kart 64 (11$ plus shipping) and super mario 64 (9$ plus shipping). good condition

-Nintendo wii games, Metroid prime 3 corruption (price change = 13$ plus shipping, i researched ebay and found out i could sell it for 15-20$ but i thought id still offer it here. otherwise ill go to ebay), super paper mario (Price change = 18$ plus shipping. will sell on ebay if this doesnt go. my price is a little cheaper than ebay). both working well and barely used

-Xbox 360 games, Forza 2 and Marvel ultimate alliance (both for 4$ plus shipping) (they come in one game box because they came in a bundle, but green box is broken, it came like that so i didnt do it but games work fine)

-Broken original psx, the thing which the disc sits on in the system is missing. if you have another broken psx, try switching the disc drives, i think it varies by model though). (2$ plus shipping)

-PSone screen case (front and back) good condition (2$ plus shipping)

-unopened factory sealed box filled with gameboy color accessories. It has stuff like a magnifier and light, carrying case, link cable and maybe something else. Box is a little crushed but contents look perfectly fine. (12$ plus shipping)

-(sold) Broken sega saturn, no cords (atleast it looks broken but hasnt been tested, assume its broken if you want it), i think it was dirty last time i saw it. 3$ plus shipping

-(pending) Working sega gamegear with broken speaker sound (sound works with headphone jack) no games or ac adapter. has both battery covers. (10$ plus shipping)

-PSX steering wheel and pedals. cleaned and in working condition 15$ plus shipping (will include the broken psx and 2 psx controllers (1 sony brand and 1 generic) without analog sticks, no cables included)

-1 Sony brand psx controller and 1 generic, both without analog sticks. Both 6$ plus shipping

-Sega saturn steering wheel - i have not tested it but it looks ok. C button is a little sticky if i remember correctly. steering wheel might also be sticky. These things are fairly rare i think, not many on ebay. (10$ plus shipping)

- playstation game - ape escape. never tested it but ebay seller said it was working. (4$ plus shipping)

- n64 jumper pack (2$ plus shipping)

-Edit: (pending) Tan original gameboy case - good condition - (2$ plus shipping)

-2 Casio ev-680's in good working condition. Im not gonna let this go for cheap cause i spent a lot of money intending to use them (someone else wanted it really bad on ebay). Perfect for the CNC projects in ben's book. (make offers)

Thats the stuff i have to offer right now that i can think of. I tried to make these prices as reasonable as possible. If i think of anything else ill post it. Ill test the things that i am able to test before shipment to confirm that they are working correctly. Ill accept cash (can be paypal) or if someone wants to trade their DSi xl for a good price and wants some of this stuff. choose what you want and ill pay for the difference.
Last edited by devileyebrows42 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:12 am, edited 11 times in total.
"I can eat so many frosted flakes before i've had tuna"
"Im not a dentist but i do brush my teeth twice a day"
The only things that are free in life are brochures, but nobody wants them.

doug104231

Re: WTB/WTT for DSi XL. Lots of stuff to trade, Hori minipad

Post by doug104231 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:39 am

hey devil is the gba sp frontlit or backlit thanks dude
also dibs on the saturn if i can get a pic of it since it looks broken lol

Bush

Post by Bush » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:58 am

I know you want an XL, but I have a regular black
dsi in great shape if you're interested.

devileyebrows42

Post by devileyebrows42 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 am

ok, gimme an offer

devileyebrows42

Post by devileyebrows42 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 am

doug104231 wrote:hey devil is the gba sp frontlit or backlit thanks dude
also dibs on the saturn if i can get a pic of it since it looks broken lol
Whichever version is worse, so i guess that would be frontlit. definitely not the brighter version. ill try to get a picture of the saturn up soon and hopefully some of my other stuff for sale/trade.

MODDEDbyME

Post by MODDEDbyME » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I'd be interested In buying the 2 horipads and the supermarioworld advanced also do youhave the actual ps1 screen or just the case?
The Hyrule 64 Portable... Coming April 2011
(only to add to the mass blob of n64 portables already made)

MODDEDbyME

Post by MODDEDbyME » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry for the double post
I can only pay in cash is that ok?

ToastBucket

Post by ToastBucket » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:11 am

Dibs GameGear. I'm also interested in the clear red horipad if ^that guy doesn't want it.
This place is fun.

ToastTech Forums: Built with love.

Bush

Post by Bush » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 am

I want the sp and games if still not sold

devileyebrows42

Post by devileyebrows42 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:55 am

Sorry guys but i cant sell the hori pads anymore. ive been circulating this message so i dont have ot write it all over again:

As for the hori minipad i am sorry but i cant sell them anymore, because my brothers really like the controllers and the joysticks dont crap out like the original ones so im going to keep them for my brothers' sake because the n64 is their favorite system and they will play n64 in the far future. i dont want to disappoint them.

Acronell

Post by Acronell » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 am

devileyebrows42 wrote:Sorry guys but i cant sell the hori pads anymore. ive been circulating this message so i dont have ot write it all over again:

As for the hori minipad i am sorry but i cant sell them anymore, because my brothers really like the controllers and the joysticks dont crap out like the original ones so im going to keep them for my brothers' sake because the n64 is their favorite system and they will play n64 in the far future. i dont want to disappoint them.
:facepalm: You should remove them from the post then. :facepalm:

I'm rather sad about that since I just saw them too. :cry:
~_+_~WhEn ThE sUn FoUnD tHe MoOn, ShE wAs DrInKiNg TeA iN a GaRdEn, UnDeR tHe GrEeN uMbReLlA tReEs In ThE mIdDlE oF sUmMeR~_+_~

~+~Doki Doki Tari Desu-Ruby Tuts/Ideas
~+~SeeTheMasterPlay on deviantART - My deviantART

MODDEDbyME

Post by MODDEDbyME » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

ill take the SP and Super Mario World Advance if you still have em. ill pay anywhere from $10 to $20 if you still have em