Portable NES (take 2) Superjoy/casio770

Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!

Moderator:Moderators

FALSE
Portable NES (take 2) Superjoy/casio770

Post by FALSE » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm

After frying my nes I'm looking at making a portable NOAC.
I'll be using a super joy and a casio 770 handheld tv all powered off some camcorder batteries.
I already have like 80% of my supplies, just waiting on a family converter and still have to order a polycase once AI figure out how big this thing is gonna be.

Question: Is there a pinout/wiring diagram anywhere for the superjoy?
I've searched and searched but can only find dead links.

Any help would be appreciated!

doug104231

Re: Portable NES (take 2) Superjoy/casio770

Post by doug104231 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

sounds like me and you are in the same boat man im getting supplys for the same project got my 72 to 60 pin adapter and 3 superjoys looking for a nice screen thinking about useing a psone screen if i can find one for a decent price if there is any help i can give you id be glad to good luck in your portable false

FALSE

Re: Portable NES (take 2) Superjoy/casio770

Post by FALSE » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:43 am

The portable tv doesnt have composite video in natively just an rf jack.
From reading on the forum and from various sites on google I was able to get the a composite signal displayed by going through the m51348fp chip. I was doing further testing today and for the life of me I cant get the video to display again.
My uneducated purely guess is I think the tv is looking for an rf signal and somehow I triggered it to switch to the video coming in from them1348fp.

Any suggestions or insight would be appreciated...
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... 70#p411800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... w=previous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;