My totally awesome ideas! (Meh! I doubt it but oh well!)

Show off your completed projects, announce your hacking progress, or discuss upcoming events.

Moderator:Moderators

George_Hack
My totally awesome ideas! (Meh! I doubt it but oh well!)

Post by George_Hack » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Right so...

First off
A Nintendo DS/DSi and mod it so that it has two 17" screens rather than those timy little ones.

Secondly (I know you 've said NO to these but I have to say it...)
An all in one gaming station! so basically its a table with 3 screens which are flush with the table that lift up kinda like laptops sunk into the surface of the table each screen is connected to a console Nintendo Wii/Xbox 360/PS3. So basically you can lift a screen up and press a button and turn that sceen and console on. The actual consoles will have been modded so that they fit underneath their respective screens and are as thin as possible so that to any one unaware of the tables real purpose would have no clue whatsoever as to the fact that the table is a BenHeckGameStation. Each console will have a respective storage compartment in the table below for any accessories. and on the table surface infront of where the screens are sunk keyboards can be placed but of course they need to be special so they are flush with the table and spin on a super cool axis to reveal the keyboard/s. and alopng the edge of the table facing the gamer will be any external ports for the consoles hidden by covers. So to the untrained eye the table is merely an ultra modern super sexy table!

Now I do know Ben has said he has no interest in "All-in-one" systems but this idea surely brings a whole new level to that category?

Now on a different matter!
Ever thought of modding the controller into the actual Xbox Laptop?

Hope you all enjoy it!

argelfraster

Re: My totally awesome ideas! (Meh! I doubt it but oh well!)

Post by argelfraster » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:01 pm

George_Hack wrote:Right so...

First off
A Nintendo DS/DSi and mod it so that it has two 17" screens rather than those tiny little ones.
Its been done.

George_Hack

Re: My totally awesome ideas! (Meh! I doubt it but oh well!)

Post by George_Hack » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Meh! that was just the ice breaker! :L but....no thoughts on the main idea?