In need of a case designer!

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

pujolsfan02
In need of a case designer!

Post by pujolsfan02 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 am

Hello, I am in need of a case designer for an Xbox 360 Slim Laptop. I have an idea that i drew up, and is pretty simple, but i want a professional looking case for the laptop. I would prefer to have it about the same dimensions as Ben's new laptop. I can give most of the information that i want for the case because i have it planned in my head, but i could use some help making the designs for a cnc machine. I am not rich, so don't expect like 300$, but i will be willing to pay for the quality of the design. I'm 15 and this is a project with my friends and the cnc design plans are the only part we are baffled about. Please write here or PM me so we can talk. My plans are pretty simple, and i think they look pretty good so hopefully you can help me with my journey to a portable! :D

gamax92

Re: In need of a case designer!

Post by gamax92 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:50 pm

could you show us what you drawing looks like.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC

tomas02

Post by tomas02 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Am on same project so once i get my designs drawn up i could send to you if you like

gamax92

Post by gamax92 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

okay
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC