Commission me. n64 only.

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Hrduncan
Portablizer
Commission me. n64 only.

Post by Hrduncan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:41 am

Hey its Hrduncan.

you can commision me to work on various n64 motherboard stuff

Cutting.

rewiring.

relocating.

also controller rewiring.

I can also do leds ! paint jobs!

im in california Pm me.

Payment- can be a video game, xbox 360 or ps3 ill take two n64 carts or gamecube games. wii too.

ill also take cash.

15$ for a cart slot relocation.... thats 5$ for parts and 10$ an hour ( it only takes me one hour.)
motherboard trimming - depends on the cut. -20$ for grounding around the sides.... and 45$ for a cut like this

its a lot more because i have to wire to the controller chip , the 12v line to the 5v reg on the board ,the 3.3v line, rewire ground, and for all the precautions i have to take.

adding leds to a console is 15$ (5$ for a leds and 10$ for putting them in)

a paint job is 15$ or less (depends on the cost of the spray paint and what you want done.)(see above pic)

rewiring a controller (fixing broken wires inside the cord) 10$

these prices can be replaced with anything you want to send me if you dont have the cash.

pm me! or post here!

ex. n64 games controllers anything really (pertains to video games or computers).

If anything is waay overpriced in your opinion post here or pm me and ill can probably change it to something more reasonable ( these are pretty good prices in my opinion)
check out my blog!

http://hrduncan.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mako321

Re: Commission me. n64 only.

Post by mako321 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

45 for a trimmed motherboard is a ripoff, it's pretty damn easy to do yourself. SS was at one point saying that he would RCP wire a n64 and trim it for 20.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Commission me. n64 only.

Post by hailrazer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:11 pm

mako321 wrote:45 for a trimmed motherboard is a ripoff, it's pretty damn easy to do yourself. SS was at one point saying that he would RCP wire a n64 and trim it for 20.
That would be your opinion.

And I don't see SS offering that here so what does it matter what someone "says" they can do something for.

And what do you care? If someone wants to pay that and he does good work, that's between buyer and seller. If the price is to high, then no-one will pay and the price will change or the service will not be offered.

Why cause an argument or trouble over it?
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance