MGC 2011 thread!

Moderator:Moderators

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953
Re: MGC 2011 thread!

Post by eagle5953 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

It is a good idea, but I can't get past the fact that "Junk Food Potluck" would be an awesome Rock Band band name...

Biased

Post by Biased » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Who says we can't start a band and rock the world, then? Will there be rock band? Or better yet, guitar hero/rock band at the karaoke bar? :P

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm still trying to stay away from rock band/guitar hero mic after what happened before :lol: ...I can do 1 or 2 songs without dying now tho 8)
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Biased wrote:Who says we can't start a band and rock the world, then? Will there be rock band? Or better yet, guitar hero/rock band at the karaoke bar? :P
Rock Band's a possibility. I'm nearly positive it'll be at the karaoke bar, but as far as for the suite goes, I could bring my drums and one guitar, and ketchup could bring a second guitar and mic. (PS2 version, since I'm bringing my PS2)
Metallica Man X wrote:I'm still trying to stay away from rock band/guitar hero mic after what happened before :lol: ...I can do 1 or 2 songs without dying now tho 8)
Oh come on, you need to do that again. I wasn't at MGC 08, I missed out, I need to see this. :P
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Metallica Man X

Post by Metallica Man X » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 pm

No, there's no way I'm gonna do that again...Besides, you didn't much..just me falling over, being unable to breath, then spending the next week walking funny. To this day, I still have no idea what happened.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 pm

So, it looks like there is now a chance I may be able to make it. No guarantees, but it's more of a possibility than it was before.

How convenient (or not) is the airport? Should I consider making the 13+ hour drive? Anyone interested in carpooling?
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Awesome. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Black Six wrote:So, it looks like there is now a chance I may be able to make it. No guarantees, but it's more of a possibility than it was before.

How convenient (or not) is the airport? Should I consider making the 13+ hour drive? Anyone interested in carpooling?
Where are you coming from? We're coming from Batavia, IL, if that helps with any part of your trip.

Also, if it helps, it could be possible for us to pick you up at the Chicago O'Hare airport.

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you. :D
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 pm

I, once again, wish I could make it, but won't be able to. Fortunately, this time it's because I have a job, not lack of job (and thus money) like before. The 2012 one isn't looking to good, either. :( 2013 will probably be a go. :P

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:18 am

vskid wrote:I, once again, wish I could make it, but won't be able to. Fortunately, this time it's because I have a job, not lack of job (and thus money) like before. The 2012 one isn't looking to good, either. :( 2013 will probably be a go. :P
2013's no good. The world will have ended before that. :(
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 am

jdmlight wrote:
Black Six wrote:So, it looks like there is now a chance I may be able to make it. No guarantees, but it's more of a possibility than it was before.

Where are you coming from? We're coming from Batavia, IL, if that helps with any part of your trip.

Also, if it helps, it could be possible for us to pick you up at the Chicago O'Hare airport.

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you. :D
I live a bit north of Baltimore, Maryland. So a ways away, lol.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 am

IIRC there was a shuttle that took you from the Milwaukee Airport to the Hotel last year. Thesame service should be availble again this year since thats one of the reasons they went back to this location for the event.
Sent from my Full Android on smartQ using Tapatalk

marshallh
360 GamerTag:marshallh

Post by marshallh » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:21 pm

wallydawg wrote:IIRC there was a shuttle that took you from the Milwaukee Airport to the Hotel last year. Thesame service should be availble again this year since thats one of the reasons they went back to this location for the event.
I'm so excited for MGC

Sent from my Full Computer on Desk using Keyboard

Metallica Man X

Post by Metallica Man X » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 pm

marshallh wrote:
wallydawg wrote:IIRC there was a shuttle that took you from the Milwaukee Airport to the Hotel last year. Thesame service should be availble again this year since thats one of the reasons they went back to this location for the event.
I'm so excited for MGC

I'm stoked and then some!

Sent from the netherworld using a sacrificial goat, with the aid of a witch doctor. :lol:

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 pm

Metallica Man X wrote:
marshallh wrote:
I'm so excited for MGC

I'm stoked and then some!

Sent from the netherworld using a sacrificial goat, with the aid of a witch doctor. :lol:
It's gonna be awesome!

Sent by carrier pigeon.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen: