Psone screen troubleshoot help!!

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

Archon276
Steam ID:Archon276
Psone screen troubleshoot help!!

Post by Archon276 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 pm

So i hooked up the leads coming from the positive ground and compisite video but whenever i hook up power to it through a 7.2 vdc wall wart i get a hig pitch frequency and the screen quickly flashes and i dont get a picture i dont even get the volume hud or brightness when i click them so i know its not my composite video. I dint know if ive damaged the board or not. Please help.

Archon276

Re: Psone screen troubleshoot help!!

Post by Archon276 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Alright so i hooked up 7.5 vdc wallwart instead and i got a picture from my n64 but no the colors seem to be kond of faded almost like there inverted but not quite. Any suggestions?

Archon276

Post by Archon276 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:23 pm

NVM problem fixed. bacteria helped me on his forums.

gamax92

Post by gamax92 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Archon276 wrote:NVM problem fixed. bacteria helped me on his forums.
Dont Do That. How did you solve the problem. Some one else might have the same problem but because you didn't tell us. he still a stuck pigeon.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
nevermind1534 wrote:By, I cringe every time I see a post by you, because of the immense number of useless comments that seem to be there for no reason other than to up your post count.
I DONT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT.
#DCE1E5 #ECECEC

NateN34
Steam ID:NateN34

Post by NateN34 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:00 pm

gamax92 wrote:
Archon276 wrote:NVM problem fixed. bacteria helped me on his forums.
Dont Do That. How did you solve the problem. Some one else might have the same problem but because you didn't tell us. he still a stuck pigeon.
Well, obviously he did not get help from here Jstar. So no point to post it here. If you want to know how he solved it, then go to Bacterias site.
overlordlink wrote:alright well i was kinda deabating whether or not to finish my SnesP, Or to slightly romance something that existed to met my needs but it appears as if im gonna stick with the SnesP. At least for now lol