Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

RMwashere
Re: Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Post by RMwashere » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 pm

aceboy_forever wrote:
RMwashere wrote:I support you, Hail. Despite the fact that I'm a newbie I have been reading about your projects on the forums as a guest for a long time, so I have been reading about how much Ace has been a prick.

Fellas, quit your pathetic attemps to ban me because it just wont work. Unless I hear about what happened to my VMU's, I aint quittin. I'm seriously laughing right now just by attempting to ban me :lol:

Hailrazer, you can either reply to me here or by e-mail.... Your choice (you still didn't give me my tracking number nor told me where exactly the package is heading to - USA or Kuwait?)
Didn't you say something about posting pictures and videos being immature. Wow, not only are you a troll and a lair but you are also a hypocrite.

aceboy_forever

Post by aceboy_forever » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:19 pm

bassmasta wrote:If you have hailrazer's email, why did you come back?
Sent the "respectable gentleman" an e-mail 1 week ago (7 days) and I have never recieved a response. You expect me to waste my summer holiday waiting for the guy to reply to me? Also, I never heard that it takes over 1 week just to reply to a simple message..... Yet you guys salut him.....

I want to enjoy my summer holiday with my VMU's if the guy is not willing to complete the project for me..... My spring break has already been wasted for nothing but loss of $$, not willing to waste the summer holiday as well.........DUH :wtf: :facepalm:
Last edited by aceboy_forever on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

aceboy_forever wrote:
Sent the "respectable gentleman" an e-mail 1 week ago (7 days) and I have never recieved a response. You expect me to waste my summer holiday waiting for the guy to reply to me? Also, I never heard that it takes over 1 week just to reply to a simple message..... Yet you guys salut him.....

I want to enjoy my summer holiday with my VMU's if the guy is not willing to complete the project for me..... DUH :wtf: :facepalm:

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 pm

aceboy_forever wrote:

I want to enjoy my summer holiday with my VMU's if the guy is not willing to complete the project for me..... My spring break has already been wasted for nothing but loss of $$, not willing to waste the summer holiday as well.........DUH :wtf: :facepalm:
This S*** is between you and him. Not us.

eidt: woops, spamfilter fail.
Last edited by bassmasta on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Why are we even feeding this troll anyway. He has many accounts (yahoo, amazon, ext.) But all he does is whine and complain on all of them.

aceboy_forever

Post by aceboy_forever » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

bassmasta wrote:
aceboy_forever wrote:

Well, if you tell the guy to respond to my e-mails this would've never happened in the first place would it?

aceboy_forever

Post by aceboy_forever » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Delete (posted twice)
Last edited by aceboy_forever on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 pm

aceboy_forever wrote:
bassmasta wrote:
aceboy_forever wrote:

Well, if you tell the guy to respond to my e-mails this would've never happened in the first place would it?
He doesn't respond because you are being a DICK!

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:29 pm

hailrazer wrote:Thanks man: )

Really life is sometimes not kind. I had four commissions going at once plus Nomad mods. Then I got VERY sick. I was at the doctors all the time. I spent over $8000 in medical bills. Then I had to work 1500 miles from home. 80 hours a week for five weeks.

Managed to get all my comissions done except this one.

But no its all about Ace and all of his time I wasted. Sigh.

Glad you guys are still here and have faith in me though.

Thanks. :)

See that Ace (You think your clever for creating another account? The Admins are always 2 steps ahead. Give it a while. You won't be coming back) these are real problems. And spare me me that flux about "childhood VMU's" dude, they are a dime a dozen, and quite frankly, no one cares if they were from your great great grandfather or bought at a thrift store yesterday. So save it.

@Hail: Dude, BIG fan of your work. Never gave up on ya man. You are exactly the type of age and experience we need on these forums. You make the forums look more mature (you and the Mod/Admin). From your kids helping you name your portables, to your southern style videos. Anyone with HALF a heart should know that you are a good guy. We never lost faith in you, don't lose faith in us :wink:
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Why did you send something irreplaceable to you to someone overseas who obviously only begrudgingly accepted your commission, knowing full well that there's a high chance of them getting lost in the endless void that is the postal system? You should have just copied the data from your preciouses to a couple thrift store VMUs.

You didn't get your portable, so he jumped through hoops in an effort to refund your money. When you don't get that, you whine about it. Then when you finally do get your refund you suddenly switch gears and start whining about your "childhood VMUs". When you get those back, what's the next thing you're going to whine about? You're lucky he's putting this much effort into sending $5 worth of obsolete electronics halfway around the globe to an ungrateful individual who has done nothing but aggravate him from the get-go. :wtf:

We all know full well that the only reason you're coming back and making publicly-visible threads about this private matter is for the attention it garners you. Do business with Hailrazer outside these forums, it has nothing to do with us.