Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

aceboy44
Banned
Re: Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Post by aceboy44 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

Maybe I wasen't clear enough. To all of you who have a problem with me, this is how much I care about you:

To those of you who keep offering me their goods and service I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help & support. I also have a record in the trading list and both people I have dealt with are americans (duallies and hailrazer.)

Not all americans are bad but many of them are immature.

Funny how you call us "sand nlggers" but you beg for people to purchase your goods in the trading section or whaever it is.

Oh and there are laws & regulations so if he didn't refund me and somehow I paid a visit to the USA I could easily hire a lawyer and show him all the evidence I have and then he can take care of it from there.

Seriously folks, grow up since I really don't care about you 8)

Oh and I still expect to recieve the VMU's....
Last edited by aceboy44 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Post by bicostp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 am

Adios, Tonto, and the horse you rode in on.

P.S.:
Spoiler:

aceboy43

Post by aceboy43 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 am

Can't respond to my response can you? Just my thought. Thought you can't escape from the truth forever :wink:

Also, your video clip just shows how much of an immature person you are.

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 am

bicostp wrote:Adios, Tonto, and the horse you rode in on.
inb4IPban
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

aceboy45

Post by aceboy45 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

bassmasta wrote:
bicostp wrote:Adios, Tonto, and the horse you rode in on.
inb4IPban
:?:

aceboy

Post by aceboy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 am

So was it shipped to Kuwait or USA?

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 am

If you care so little about us who are sick of you, why do you keep coming back?

/wasting my time.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 am

Thanks for the support guys. You can't imagine the hassle this Guy has been. It literally has been like dealing with an immature little child.

Maybe this thread can now be cleaned up a bit or deleted altogether since it is totally derailed.
I will start a different one when I finish the project.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 am

aceboy44 wrote:Maybe I wasen't clear enough. To all of you who have a problem with me, this is how much I care about you patience everyone has left :

Fix'd.

sonic4freedom
Portablizer

Post by sonic4freedom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Thank GOD the Mods are here sigh of relief :o .And Hail your right, none of us could even contemplate the headache you must've been through. You have a family and a mortgage. Things like this should be the LAST of your problems. Hopefully the Mods/Admins are deliberating his ban right now. I'm not gonna lie, if this had happen to me, I would be pretty content that it was Hailrazer. I wouldn't rather lose my money to ANY one else. I can sleep safe at night knowing that my money probably contributed to his next BIG project and he would say "Sonic really helped a lot with this one". or if he simply used the money to pay off that electric bill that has been creeping up on him :lol: Why would I be so content? Because I know Hail is a honest and hard working family man, and that it won't be long before my investment/donation comes bacc to me. Whether it be something as extravagant as a N64p or something small and sentimental like a DC controller and 3 games. All I'm saying is Hail isn't no thief. I've been on this forum for a couple of years now, and though I don't really say much, I watched and learned who are the good guys (Hail, LoB, Marshall,Vskid and others) and who the bad ones are (...Ace-idiot)

InBeforeLock :facepalm:
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Thanks man: )

Really life is sometimes not kind. I had four commissions going at once plus Nomad mods. Then I got VERY sick. I was at the doctors all the time. I spent over $8000 in medical bills. Then I had to work 1500 miles from home. 80 hours a week for five weeks.

Managed to get all my comissions done except this one.

But no its all about Ace and all of his time I wasted. Sigh.

Glad you guys are still here and have faith in me though.

Thanks. :)
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

ishowernaked

Post by ishowernaked » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

thanks 4 being u hail. u other guy..... i think we all have made it clear we dont want u here.

aceboy44 wrote:Maybe I wasen't clear enough. You're dealing with a person whose brain is this big:

inb4lock

haha. super fix'd

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:01 pm

I support you, Hail. Despite the fact that I'm a newbie I have been reading about your projects on the forums as a guest for a long time, so I have been reading about how much Ace has been a prick.

aceboy_forever

Post by aceboy_forever » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm

RMwashere wrote:I support you, Hail. Despite the fact that I'm a newbie I have been reading about your projects on the forums as a guest for a long time, so I have been reading about how much Ace has been a prick.

Fellas, quit your pathetic attemps to ban me because it just wont work. Unless I hear about what happened to my VMU's, I aint quittin. I'm seriously laughing right now just by attempting to ban me :lol:

Hailrazer, you can either reply to me here or by e-mail.... Your choice (you still didn't give me my tracking number nor told me where exactly the package is heading to - USA or Kuwait?)
Last edited by aceboy_forever on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 pm

If you have hailrazer's email, why did you come back?
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.