Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

sonic4freedom
Portablizer
Re: Hailrazers's 2nd Dreamcast Portable -- The Dreamweaver

Post by sonic4freedom » Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am

Hailrazer, what happened to this project?
ShockSlayer wrote:Jarate ftw. Shards of glass in your eyes, piss all over you, and someone is about to kill you. What a way to die.
SS I miss your old Profile Pictures :lol:
-----------------
The Rising Portablizer

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

sonic4freedom wrote:Hailrazer, what happened to this project?
He was probably busy with that commission he just finished.

He'll be back...
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

ishowernaked

Post by ishowernaked » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:43 pm

i have a question, might the "rare earth magnets" mess with the insides? like when i stuck a magnet on my friend's nes?

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Apprently he got my money and fleed away :wtf:

REFUNDED :)
Last edited by aceboy44 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seanmacdonn

Post by seanmacdonn » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:44 am

Kuwait. LOL

roxasnobody

Post by roxasnobody » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 am

aceboy44 wrote:
How much Did you pay ? :P in Kwd ?

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am

roxasnobody wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:
230KD :P

You can't just let 230KD go away can you? Because you can get 2MB connection for 1 year with FT (fast turtles) :evil: thanks to them I have to visit relatives just to get on the internet :wtf:

Kems and Qualitynet are blacklisted, Gulfnet is a joke. Do we have any other alternatives? :(

Anyways for those of you who are curious about our situation I'm in the process of being refunded. As soon as that happens I will update you guys so chill :wink:

roxasnobody

Post by roxasnobody » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm

aceboy44 wrote:
roxasnobody wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:

You can't just let 230KD go away can you? Because you can get 2MB connection for 1 year with FT (fast turtles) :evil: thanks to them I have to visit relatives just to get on the internet :wtf:

Kems and Qualitynet are blacklisted, Gulfnet is a joke. Do we have any other alternatives? :(

Anyways for those of you who are curious about our situation I'm in the process of being refunded. As soon as that happens I will update you guys so chill :wink:
Lol man , 230 kd DAMN allah y3eenik walla , And Fasteleco is crap KEMS FTW ! , never failled me yet u can get a 2mb sub for 180 kd . Btw what project is he making ya ?

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 pm

roxasnobody wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:
roxasnobody wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:

Lol man , 230 kd DAMN allah y3eenik walla , And Fasteleco is crap KEMS FTW ! , never failled me yet u can get a 2mb sub for 180 kd . Btw what project is he making ya ?
LOL Kems = the crap company I have ever dealt with, oh and charging me 10KD just for a teq. visit? WAAAAY to keep their customers. :shock:

Anyways, he was making me a portable dreamcast!!!! :P

RMwashere

Post by RMwashere » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am

Aceboy, you probably are the most hated person on this forum right now.

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 am

RMwashere wrote:Aceboy, you probably are the most hated person on this forum right now.
If you don't like it, go else where :wink:

I still didn't get my VMU's back which I sent them through FedEx though (I still have the FedEx reciept and will not dispose of it until he returns my personal belonging to me.) He decided to quit the project and issue a refund, not me :!:

Oh and I didn't recieve a full refund though (I'm 10KD short - about $35) plus he didn't refund me my 16.75KD (about $70) for my FedEx shipment from Kuwait - USA and now from USA - Kuwait :wtf:

I don't recommend dealing with this seller

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 am

I'm out over $50 in Paypal fees. $35 in wire transfer transaction fees. And a lot of wasted time.

I don't recommend anyone in real life EVER dealing with this guy.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:17 am

hailrazer wrote:I'm out over $50 in Paypal fees. $35 in wire transfer transaction fees. And a lot of wasted time.

I don't recommend anyone in real life EVER dealing with this guy.
Actually I'm the guy who lost $35 in wire transfer transaction not you + I lost money for paypal as well (my bank charges fees for converting from KWD to $USD and vice versa) + shipping fees > your "pathetic" $50 + I wasted my SPRING BREAK on nothing other than patiently waiting for this project (which you assured me of compelting it within 7 - 8 weeks)

Not to mention I also lost my childhood personal beloginings (those VMU's means a lot to me so I would appreciate if you would ship them back to me ASAP) + Another $34 for shipping those VMU's from USA - Kuwait by DHL (I proved to you by providing you with USPS tracking #'s via e-mail that I'm willing to bundle everything up in 1 shipments to save the $34 for the VMU's but apprently you enjoy watching me lose money so hopefully god will judge you for this.)

This is the original e-mail I sent to hailrazer which I never recieved a response from him:
Recieved refund minus 10KWD (about $35) not sure why though.

Could you inform me as to when you will ship the VMU's? I have spent the $800 on PC parts.

I would like to recieve the vmu's ASAP so I can bundle everything up and pay for a one-time shipment through DHL express (3 days delivery) from New York - Kuwait.

I'm not making this up, and you said you would ship to me about this time "next week"

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 0277652178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIntern ... 7237741693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (will ship today)

I also have a 3rd package that will ship today, just didn't recieve confirmation from the firm yet. I will combine all these shipments (including your shipment) into 1 package to save me shipping charges.

Will be awaiting your reply.

Thanks
Oh and finally congratulations! You now officially have a record of abandoning 2 portable dreamcast projects. Good job!

Michaelthurston
Steam ID:MichaelThurston

Post by Michaelthurston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 am

aceboy44 wrote:
Oh and finally congratulations! You now officially have a record of abandoning 2 portable dreamcast projects. Good job!

You are one of the worst types of people. You don't care about anyone else but yourself. I feel so bad that hail had you on his back for the longest time. You need to realize that things aren't always going to go your way, I'm sorry that you think they should, but the world thinks differently. You were apparently refunded, so stop with the insults, and be quiet already. Sheesh, just wait until you have a job to do for somebody, then you'll know how it feels to have someone on your back all the damn time. :wtf:
Completed Projects:
Un-named N64p
Abstract 64
Abstract 64 v.2
Rcube
Thursty64

No. More. Commissions.

Currently Owned(In Response to WeaponEpsilon):

21 Platforms; 38 Individual Consoles; 380 Singular games(0 Duplicates!)

aceboy44
Banned

Post by aceboy44 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 am

Michaelthurston wrote:
aceboy44 wrote:

You are one of the worst types of people. You don't care about anyone else but yourself. I feel so bad that hail had you on his back for the longest time. You need to realize that things aren't always going to go your way, I'm sorry that you think they should, but the world thinks differently. You were apparently refunded, so stop with the insults, and be quiet already. Sheesh, just wait until you have a job to do for somebody, then you'll know how it feels to have someone on your back all the damn time. :wtf:
I want my childhood VMU's back and on time, what's wrong with that simple request?