Backstabbing Friends

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

aceboy44
Banned
Re: Backstabbing Friends

Post by aceboy44 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

If you had friends backstab you I had team members many times who never show up when we agree to a meeting in a specific time for our project. Thanks to my lovly team I missed my favorite movie yesterday on the TV, didn't get the chance to stay with my family, didn't pray well, rushed to college, wasted 1 hour of my life only to relise that NONE of my team members were on site.

This is how life works people!!! Now deal with it or hard luck living your life. Cheer up, not everyone is a bad person :wink:

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Just most of them.
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm

ShockSlayer wrote:Just most of them.
Only the ones that don't drink. Never trust a non drinker I always say (unless they are under age of course).
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Sat May 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I know lots of underage drinkers.
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cennar

Post by cennar » Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 pm

alrighty then... I have been living in the same area for ten years, the same town for the last five. I've moved around and around. constantly picking up and trying out new things. I had my first apartment back in 2004, I was I think 17-18 when I got my first lease. at that first apartment my mother went bank rupt and had to live with me. imagine your first apartment, high school sweet hart living with you, your mutual friends living in the spare room, and your mother a ranking Corpral in the airforce, bankrupt from her second husband is crashing on your couch. that was my first taste in the world. fast forward 5-6 years. I've now lived with crack heads, drug dealers, strippers, I camped out in a grow room for gods sake. I've never lived alone for long, and I've never been out of school and out of work. I've always had some thing on the go. I've never cought a break before. as of 2009 I enrolled in to an intresting art college (VCA) a small school well run, sparsely attended and fueled by change. I couch surfed and worked two jobs over my entire first semester. I enrolled in the summer semester to maintain and speed up my progress. on july first (Canada day) I found and begin rapidly moving into the fernwood Inn. I had a small room in a 3 bedroom apartment over a nice mellow bar. all the neighbors where vary cool, all hard working and interesting. Fernwood was a becon of hope, since I had been with out my own place for nearly 4 months, previous to that I was living with two cut throat coke victim strippers who enjoyed nearly fatal amounts of Ketamine with me on a regular basis. I decided to take what ever chance there was, so long as I was healthy and working hard.

two weeks into living at the Inn one room mate fails to pay rent, we tell her she can't live here for free and toss her out the next day. So for finacial reasons I moved up to the second biggist room avalible. fallowing the empty space, the lease holder calls up an old favor. in steps a 6.7 Nigerian who had grown up in toronto around the 90s techno scene. it was evidant after a few confusing confrontations that he was a compleate psyco. seeing that I had to compleate one more year. I learned quick how to stand up to some ex-basket ball, ex-football player, ex-(sort of)coke user, who was by the way about 150 pounds more mucsle than my entire body mass(black guy 6.7 240 pounds vs skinny younger white guy 5.7 at 120 pounds). During my final week of class, my cramming crazy day preparing for the end of term art show. our wonderful room mate was late on rent, we spotted him not wanting to deal with the isue as every one was busy, again me working on my assingments, the other room mate running a busness with a friend repairing commercial coffee machines. So working my self stupid, trying also to get my taxes sorted out, in walks my problem room mate who asumed because I stayed home i was free to be abused. well because he was sort on rent, and because I'm the little guy, and also because no one else was home he had a freakin tantrum over the computer I traded to him. evidently he wanted to use the computer to download loads of stupid stuff, and he wanted it NOW!! well a month ago he bought a better computer, which I helped get parts for, so he had no need or use for the other one. the free repairs to the thing he broke was going to wait. still the 35 year old had a hissy fit. started acusing me of all sorts of crazy crap, then told me he had other guys willing to work on it. I had a pause for a moment and thought over the situation "if there are others who are willing to do this, let them I'm doing home work, please go have sex, with your self." I then packed up my work and went to a coffee shop. what fallowed where the strangest things. a phone call saying that my car was "an exposed target" which I responded by letting my other room mate know that I will indeed press charges if any thing happens to it, and will keep in mind the stupidity of the threat. stress rose, I came home, the fool fallowed me around the apartment peeping in my door way every now and again trying to look threatening. I then remembered I had other things to do. i went for a walk, he followed me. so I lost him, he found me latter when I arrived at the parking lot. I lost him once more and waited in my car. I phoned a friend and let them know what was going on. cluching a pieace of steal I normaly use to pry open my trunk. I saw him again in my mirrors. he was still waiting for me. so I went up stairs and put every valuble thing i had in the car and drove. I since aproched my other room mate about it who was understandably scared to deal with the isue of our un managble flat mate. So I told him, it's him or me. I'll pitch the extra hundred bucks a month so I can stay in school, no one needs to run from this crap. the response was, "I'm going to give our notice, and I'm to scared to talk to him about this." so we've got a psyco, some how the little guy always stands up too and wins out (stay smart, really brains always beats posturing stupidity) but the lease holder who can kick some ass, is going to take the forgiving path... PUSSY!! any way the cars safe, I'm safe... the only guy left with the swept has to split 1300 with, well lets see, I wanted him out so I left, and the lease holder ran off... Hes all by him self!! BAH HA HA!! he's since fliped out at me wile I was moving out on the last day, he tried to copulate up the safty deposit with out sucsess. then in a bold move he fliped out at the kitchen manager of the pub bellow our place. THEN!! one night pulled some wacky moves following me around the village square yelling crazy stuff at me sticking his finger at me saying some wild stuff. then I broke my calm, I got in his face fliped him off and told him how to grow up wile traffic wized by. the building manager came out after the dirt bag left and asked me if I was interested in moving back in to swept 1 this july. (exactly one year after I moved in the first time around...) SO NUTS!! if you want to get your hands bit off screw with ballsy art students. does any one remember the guy who ran over Steven king? he writes about the guy allot. (equally don't hit and run a best selling author) the result of all of this crap, my writing block went away. I'm still in school, I finished every one of my assignments homeless, and I escaped twice to great friends, great girls, and breathtaking islands. So I lost my place, all my stuffs in my car, the summers coming up, I'm busting out all kinds of good work, I'm hanging out with really hot girls, I've got tickets to see tool on my birthday. all a wile, that sack of crap is rotting by him self.

Further more if any one thinks there was any thing to do with race here, I've had great sex with people from all different nationalities, I even (in my more wilder days) have had intercourse with a black and native person named MARK!! BA HA HA!1!! a mildly bisexual artist with a fixation with vast amounts of weed is probably the best room mate you could get in Victoria. so not only did all that happen. but I get around, NO one wants any thing to do with this guy. I mean it's Canada, where all going to be polite (except me I say every thing on my mind only complete idiots are lost in it's context) but no ones going to respect him, and his close friends here in town (what little where left) have no sympathy for him. shame he was a really cool guy to hang with for a little wile. but ask your self when you finding a place to stay for school. if your 23, do you want to deal with a 35 year old loner? how cool is that? oh well I roll the dice every day, we all do. stay black don't smoke crack, keep taking chances, that's the best way to keep moving on, just base these chances on good experiance.