Drugs

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Negative_Creep
Re: Drugs

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Hmm..
Legal: Only ever really used antibiotics.
Illegal: Cannabis, Cocaine, MDMA, Ketamine

Avoid Ketamine at all costs, that crap will kill you, actually just avoid the lot, and Extreme_Jesus, I love dubstep :P

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

My friend wanted me to tell you this

Illegal:

Marijuana, mushrooms, acid, ketamine, salvia, DMT, MDMA as a pure salt, various sources of codeine, oxycodone, methlyphenidate (aka ritalin, concerta), clonazepam, xanax (barbituates), 2c-I, 2c-E, MDPV (designer drugs), CP55,940 (synthetic cannabinoid), DXM (that's cough syrup), diphenhydamine and dimenhydrinate but not in any substantial amount, many kinds of ecstasy pills and whatever they had in them (MDMA, methamphetamine, BZP, etc), ephedrine (banned by FDA but not in Canada), adderall once. Oh and this stuff called "moxy", or 5-MeO-MIPT. Stay away from that stuff.

He has concluded that drugs are bad. But he cant stop

"Linux is only free if your time is worthless"

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Legal: CAFFEINE!! I love my coffee. Other than that, I very rarely take any medicines. I don't drink alcohol, and I don't plan to until I'm 21. I don't smoke, I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke...

Illegal: Nope. And it's not happening. Ever.
kibble wrote:Electronics: My drug of choice. :mrgreen:
+1
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Extreme_Jesus
Location:Old Hampshire, none of that New hampshire stuff....

Post by Extreme_Jesus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 am

Negative_Creep wrote:Hmm..
Legal: Only ever really used antibiotics.
Illegal: Cannabis, Cocaine, MDMA, Ketamine

Avoid Ketamine at all costs, that crap will kill you, actually just avoid the lot, and Extreme_Jesus, I love dubstep :P
haha, i dont mind dubstep myself but i prefer proper dub so much more, But when i go to dubstep nights they always seem to be full of people dribbling :lol:

Also on topic i had Salvia recently, my friends a copper so he's been sticking to all the legal highs he can find , and got round to getting some salvia. I tried it mainly because i've never had any trippy drugs, from that experiance id probably do it again was quite fun.

Pkmnjunky7
Portablizer

Post by Pkmnjunky7 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 am

Legal: Allergy medicine, and Ibuprofen when needed.

Illegal: Never intentionally but I've accidentally gotten a bit high before after too much spray painting in a confined area. I'm more careful now. Other than that, Never. Never will either.

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Legal:Most powerful legal thing I've taken, Lortab, I just got all sleepy and it was a good day (I had my wisdom teeth out, so I was doing it cause my jaw killed.

Illegal:Codeine with Promethezine about 50ml (Powerful powerful cough syrup) I just watched star trek and everyone talked really slow, but high pitched. Pretty sweet. I wouldn't do it again though. I'm overall against drugs.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Metroid fan lives! Will you stay around, or disappear for a few months before you post again?

Metroid fan

Post by Metroid fan » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 pm

I'm trying to get back posting on here. Not a builder, but I like looking on here. I'm much more into longboard building right now, but that's not on TOPIC!

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 am

Legal: nothing regularly. Alcohol occasionally but never to excess. OTC pain medication infrequently and only as needed. Prescriptions as advised by doctor.

Until a few months ago, I relied too heavily on caffeine via Mountain Dew. Quit cold turkey for a New Year's resolution. Had headaches initially; still get them when I'm tired, oddly. Planning on having my first Dew this year at MGC.

Tobacco smoke will give me a sore throat in mere minutes, so I avoid it. I certainly don't use it myself.

Had Vicodin for wisdom teeth pain years back - gave me unsettlingly powerful mood swings, so I switched to Tylenol. Never had an adverse or negative reaction to any other drug.

Illegal: not now or ever.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 am

unfortunately for me i have strong negative reactions to common stimulant medication (ritalin, concerta, basically anything stimulant that isnt amphetamine based) including headaches, increased heartrate and bloodpressure, lightheadedness, appetite suppression, nausea, my hands shake worse than usual and all manner of unplesantness. the reason this sucks is that i have ADD and the only meds i can afford are the ones that make me sick :'(

timmeh87

Post by timmeh87 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am

Triton wrote: i have ADD and the only meds i can afford are the ones that make me sick :'(
The street value of those meds is probably enough to sell them and get the more expensive ones. If i had a bottle of Ritalin i could sell it before tomorrow...

"Linux is only free if your time is worthless"

budnespid

Post by budnespid » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Legal: Caffeine (I love Coca-Cola!) and standard over the counter stuff. Also after surgery a few months ago I was HIIIIIGH on Lortab for about a week (even though I didn't think I was). I didn't even need to use the full prescription. I still have whats left of it.

Illegal: Never have, never want to, and never will.

Valium

Post by Valium » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Legal: I generally never do. I have some strange problem with me where any sort of drug or medication only works for the first week or two. Then it does essentially nothing. It's normal for human's to develop immunities, but not as accelerated as me :/. So now I don't take anything. In the future, if I get a migraine that would stop me from even moving, I'd like the drugs I take for it to work. (I also have a genetic problem that gives me frequent headaches/migraines. I've been checked out by doctors, and there's literally nothing wrong, no tumors or anything like that. My dad and my grandfather had it too, so it's mostly just bad genes. Aren't I lucky?)

Illegal: I smoke pot to relieve the above problem. And for fun, but y'know.