Possible groupbuy: PEAK Backup Camera 7 inch (samsclub)

If you're making a portable you probably need something to watch it on. (Unless you want to guess what's happening in the game, but I wouldn't advise that) Anyway, this forum is your "Hacking a pocket TV/screen" one-stop solution. Share your experiences and knowledge here.

Moderator:Moderators

Jason
Possible groupbuy: PEAK Backup Camera 7 inch (samsclub)

Post by Jason » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 am

Greetings all...

I mentioned this in the main "PEAK Backup Camera 7 inch Screen" thread... but figured I'd bring it out here for more exposure.

Sam'sClub is running a deal on this unit selling at $49.81... seeing as this is much cheaper than most of these sold on ebay/elsewhere online... I though some of ya'll might be interested in doing a groupbuy.

Amazon lists the weight of this item as follows:
# Item Weight: 3 pounds
# Shipping Weight: 8 pounds

For those who wish to cut weight down to save on shipping... I will happily test and repackage screens (according to your instructions) to minimize shipping weight.

I'm in Fairborn, Ohio 45324 for those who wish to get a shipping estimate beforehand.

Let me know soon... as I'm not sure how long this deal will last.

Jason

P.S.- I can only handle this through paypal (sorry). This will give me the ability to give each of you a receipt (of sorts) vis`-a-vis´ screenshots of the transactions.
Of course a few extra dollars for my time would be very appreciated :wink: ... but not necessary.

Jason

Re: Possible groupbuy: PEAK Backup Camera 7 inch (samsclub)

Post by Jason » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:13 pm

No interest?
That's surprising.

Jason

Mr BadWrench

Re: Possible groupbuy: PEAK Backup Camera 7 inch (samsclub)

Post by Mr BadWrench » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Its quite possible that everyone scrambled to Sams and got their own... like me...

one of my Local sams has like 30 cases of them.... good chance a larger discount will come around