Yoo, i made sumthing too you know!

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

xboxsystems
Yoo, i made sumthing too you know!

Post by xboxsystems » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm

HAHA, woow man. this site is just amazing man. i mean its got like all hardware stuff inside. i wish i had the money and tools like ben heck.

ANYWAY, ive got a website, http://www.xboxsystems.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it shows you my water cooling project and galaxy mod project. both very very good for the dreaded 3rrod problem.

id just like to hear some expert comments about them please from you expert people.

Orite, thanks.

mikeyg
PSN Username:mikeyg95

Re: Yoo, i made sumthing too you know!

Post by mikeyg » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm

:? Personally, I'm not even going to click that article because of the spelling in this post. I could barely read it.

mdh16

Post by mdh16 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:19 pm

mikeyg wrote::? Personally, I'm not even going to click that article because of the spelling in this post. I could barely read it.
you spoke IT ALL!!!! plus watercooling a 360 and putting it in a pc case is like building a pc EASY
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/ ... nter1b.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

360 Portable : gettin there
1995 IMPALA SS, 43000 miles all stock unmolested..

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 pm

You do realize that you are not even close to the first site for xbox 360 modifications?

Also, advertising.

Excellent

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

You're website has a lot of spelling mistakes and poor web design. Your mod job took me back to 2005 when everything had to have neon lights to make the computer look cool... actually I kind of miss those days. The only real interesting parts you skipped entirely (mating it with a PC PSU, what water cooling you used, pics of how it looked before, during, after with the water cooler).

Other than that, I won't talk smack about what you did since I haven't done it before..

Aguiluz

Post by Aguiluz » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Nice work, though the poor site design kinda turns off people. :/