Battery Problem

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

Klaymator14
PSN Username:Klaymator14
Battery Problem

Post by Klaymator14 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

I ordered this battery, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2085wt_905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the problem is... It won't charge. At first I thought it was Hong Kong lying about the mAH, but now I am not so sure, it used to be able to run my DC to my TV for at least more than 5 minutes, now it will only for a minute to a minute 30 seconds. I tried charging it OVERNIGHT, and it won't do anything, the light on the "charger" never goes green, so I am questioning what it's really doing to the battery. Anyone else that has bought this battery have the same problem? I would really appreciate some help! Thanks :)

-Blayke
Nothing to see here.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Battery Problem

Post by hailrazer » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 am

Here's the reply I got:
Yes, you need to turn on the battery and charge the battery at first use.

When it is charging, the red and green LED will turn on and green LED will turn off when is full charged.

The green LED not turn on means that your battery had been full charged, you can use it now.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 am

davideliza wrote:Hi Klaymator14,
You have said about battery problem that your battery can not work completely and in the charging time your charger could not display the green signal, which display the message of full battery. So from my opinion your battery is pass away or if it is possible you have to change the material of your battery, because you have not said that which kind of battery you are using.
Good try but no. :roll:

The batteries are junk. They are not high MaH batteries as stated by the manufacturer.

Please inform Hong Kong we don't want their lies and crap anymore. :)
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Klaymator14
PSN Username:Klaymator14

Post by Klaymator14 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

Lol, it's a bot, don't waste your time :P

-Blayke :D
Nothing to see here.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

Klaymator14 wrote:Lol, it's a bot, don't waste your time :P

-Blayke :D
Oops didn't notice the Bluetooth sig.... LOL
My Portable Systems: