Warning of Possible Uber-Loser who may come here and spam

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

peppers

Post by peppers » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:55 pm

the outher day I pulled back one of my finger nails and it hert can I have a dramaticley discounted portable?
Im done here

goodie

Post by goodie » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:01 pm

I've spent hundreds of dollars on unsuccessful attempts to make a portable. Could you just send me one for free? It would be most appreciated.

j/k
mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq

Nes Man

Post by Nes Man » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:31 pm

SpongeBuell wrote:Oooh, I just remembered:

Ladyada and gentlemen, be prepared to take your positions. Leaders are listed below. If you are not in the following diagram, please choose a team, prefferably not one that is completely full already.

Hey! :x Where am I on this list?...After all, I was the one who started the Mighty Morphin Spam-o-Rangers.

And who could forget...
Can I be added to the Diagram?
Who want's to join my team?
Dude, it's Duck Hunt.

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:27 pm

G-force wrote:This guy sounds like he's either mental, or some dumb kid, or both. I almost hope he shows up so we could get him.... :twisted:

One thing the LPC does is protect their own. You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. Man that sounds corny :lol:
Idiots like that piss me off. How about One-for-all, and all-for-one. Does that sound any less corny?

Seriously though, I joke about it with people I know, but no medical problem is to be taken lightly. Most of my family has or has had cancer. I started volunteering at a place that teaches about HIV/AIDS, and some of the things that people say piss me off so much that I want to channel all my rage into my fist, and "talk" to them.

*o*

Post by *o* » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:36 pm

hey i want to be on the team...................wait a minut, what is it about???

nos_slived
Higher Idiot

Post by nos_slived » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:24 am

I'm surfing here right now, and I was just thinking, we should have atleast one moderator who is online at the late night times. Though there is not a huge surge of people coming here at 3:30am EST, this site does have viewers in all timezones, and some could be offended by certain things posted by certain users, such as our newest resident.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking to be a mod, even though I'm the only member on regularly at night.

*o*

Post by *o* » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:37 am

hey i can stay up.......well its actually daytime here s its all good i dont have to miss sleep its a win-win situation *cough* cani be a mod *couhg*

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:33 am

nos_slived wrote:I'm surfing here right now, and I was just thinking, we should have atleast one moderator who is online at the late night times. Though there is not a huge surge of people coming here at 3:30am EST, this site does have viewers in all timezones, and some could be offended by certain things posted by certain users, such as our newest resident.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking to be a mod, even though I'm the only member on regularly at night.
Im on at night all the time. Im a guest a lot cause i dont post late at night

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:26 am

Nes Man wrote:
SpongeBuell wrote:Oooh, I just remembered:

Ladyada and gentlemen, be prepared to take your positions. Leaders are listed below. If you are not in the following diagram, please choose a team, prefferably not one that is completely full already.

Hey! :x Where am I on this list?...After all, I was the one who started the Mighty Morphin Spam-o-Rangers.

And who could forget...
Can I be added to the Diagram?
Who want's to join my team?
I would, but I just took the top 8 posters when I made it, and you aren't quite on that list, or weren't at the time. I know it's not the best way, but it's most convenient.
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

MasterChieff44

Post by MasterChieff44 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:36 am

ill go with gamelver because he made a really cool GCp.

Current Projest: SnesP
Stage: eBay

benheck
Site Admin

Post by benheck » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:23 am

I wouldn't be surprized if that lewd post was made by this guy. I deleted it. Just keep banning!

Here's some of his "cancer" emails: Get this, what a load: (Listed in order recieved)

Good day mister Heckendorn,

My name is Lenny James and I have a son whos birthday is coming up in the next few weeks...he wanted a Playstation Portable (not the model you build but the official one), but I was unable to get a reserve on one in time. While scanning the internet I came across your site and found you had produced a Playstation 2 portable. While this is obviously not what my son requested, I thought this would be an even cooler gift for him to have, since all hes ever had is a Nintendo.

So what I'm asking is this: If I were to pay you $XXX (via paypal or check), would you be willing to produce another PS2p?

Thanks for your time, and please get back to me...his birthday is next month!

Take care,

-Lenny

Hey Ben,

I'll take it...it'll still come in handy; I have a power inverter in our car. We spend a lot of time in the car, driving back and forth to the hospital every other week for his chemo treatments...I'm sorry I can't pay you more, but Michael's medical expenses are so high right now...thanks again, Ben.

-Lenny

P.S. What is your Paypal username so i can send the money off to you?

That sounds fantastic, Ben...oh, there is one other item I wanted to run by you: how do you hold it? The wife and I have been looking the pictures over, and it looks rather difficult to play with, with the two analog sticks in the high-corners...we'll still buy it, but how do you hold it?

Thanks,

-Lenn

P.S. On average, can you tell me how long the battery lasts on:

-PSone games
-PS2 DVD games
-PS2 CD games
-DVD movies

Ben,

Sorry it has taken so long to write you, but things have taken a turn for the worst; without being too personal, we spent our son's birthday in the emergency room, and every penny of this year's tax return is going towards increased treatments for Michael's cancer. We have next to no money and this PS2 portable unit would be the only thing he'd be receiving all year...please, Ben, would you consider allowing us to set up a weekly payment schedule? I know it'd make Michael's day a little brighter in this gloomy time.

Regardless of your answer, please let us know.

Thanks,

-Lenny

Hey Ben,

That sounds more than fair; I can make the first payment this Friday...

-Lenny

P.S. You need to trust me...after all this correspondence, I hope you trust me on some level...but we're taking Michael out to see his grandmother who lives in Kansas, and we were wondering if you'd be kind enough to send it out a touch early, and I'd send you the first payment when we reached our destination (we leave thursday, and I have direct deposit from work):

P.S. If not, I completely understand, but if you'd do this for us, it'd be a great, great favor...in fact, I'll double the first payment garunteed, if you can. Thanks!

Okay Ben, how about this:

I'm sending out the first payment right now (this very moment) in hopes that you'll send the unit my way tomorrow so Michael will have something to do for the trip out....

-Lenn

Maybe I shouldn't post his emails, but screw it. He's tried to defraud me TWICE now, with fake names and stories, so he deserves no privacy.

Posted as "watch out for a guy who pulls this crap" kind of warning. The worst thing is I believe it (well, why not?) until his Paypal came up as Tom Keely, and the ship-to as "Lenn James / co Thomas Carr" Gimme a break!

Bonus! Emails from the first him he tried to swindle me:

Hey Ben,

I sure hope you get that money order soon...starting to sweat bullets:
something wonky happened with the insurance and I can't get my money back...

...See: what I have to do to get my money back is provide a positive ID stating my name and showing my photograph, and the arse who filled out the initial paperwork wrote my last name out as Kealey when it's really spelled KEELY!! I even talked to a managerat the bank and he said they couldn't do it if I wanted.

-Tom

P.S. Ben, I know you're not trying to pull anything since the order hasn't been deposited yet (as far as anyone can check as far as records go), but I've been ripped off for much much more money on something far bigger before...I don't know why I'm telling you this, but...well I'm just kinda nervous. I trust you wouldn't rip someone off (you seem like too honest and nice a guy on your site to be one that would do that)....I'm sorry; that came out rather rude, but do you understand my concerns?

And more BS:

Ben,

I've done all I can, and I can't get my money back.

#1 - I've checked and quariple-checked the sending address.
#2 - Since the money order is in your name (and requires a photo-id for cashing), only you could have received and cashed the money order.
#3 - I can't retreive the money. I've TRIED.
#4 - I'm pretty fed up at this point...I wouldn't be if the amount were $XXX.
#5 - I'm fighting the urge to think you have the money and are ripping me. I'm also fighting the urge to consider having this whole thing legally investigated.

If you do have the money, then just say so and I'll consider dropping this whole issue (really, I will). If you won't admit to it...

...I dunno what course of action I'll take.

-Tom

Ben,

That's just it: I was able to check, and the MO was cashed to your
name sometime last week. Look, I know you're a good guy, and I'm
sorry for how harsh I was in my previous letter. I TRULY am (I'm just under a lot of pressure with school and the like right now, and haven't had much opportunity for a real break. I think you're a good guy [I mean c'mon: would I have ordered your book if I didn't think you were :-)]...

If someone somehow managed to pull a fast one and get the MO cashed (I'm saying someone besides you and me), I'm out $XXX. While this is upsetting to me, it's not the end of the world, and I'll survive...even with all of the crap that we've gone through together, I'd still like to get that PS2p...do you think we could still work something out?

Tom/Lenny if you're reading this: TOO BAD! Maybe try HONESTY and people won't get mad at you.

Note to users: Please don't seek this guy out and harass, I'm just trying to embarass him.

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:06 am

Spongey is on a cruise so i'll take his place :)

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:42 am

Unidentified Assilant wrote:Spongey is on a cruise so i'll take his place :)
I've been back for a week, silly :lol:
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

Unidentified Assilant

Post by Unidentified Assilant » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:57 am

go on another damn cruise

*Gives spongey a free ticket, pushes him off to his cab, they take him to the bloody place you get on the damn boat (i would never know since I have never been on a cruise), and spongey is gone for another week*

*Unidentified Assilant fails in the process, but JackFrost22 kindly gives his place to me because I'm in the top ten posters*

Somebody please buy my Dreamcast >_> £20+shipping :)

G-force

Post by G-force » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:29 pm

Man that guy is some piece of work. Wow. Just... wow.
Wouldn't it just suck if this guy somehow got ben shut down by sueing... Things like that have happened before....