WTT: SNES for SNES :D

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

So Many Kinds of Bagels
WTT: SNES for SNES :D

Post by So Many Kinds of Bagels » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:08 pm

So here's the deal: A little while ago I bought my first SNES from a friend. It came with a ton of games that I knew were either good or worth a lot, so I paid around 40 bucks. (Mario All-stars, SMW, NBA jam, street fighter 2, and it goes on). The games I'm happy with. However, he first got the system when he and his brother were young children, so it's not in great condition...they probably didn't take excellent care of it. Regardless, the thing works pretty well; with a few good puffs of air to the cart and the system, every game will play. Bottom line, though: I want nice stuff. I'd rather have a well-preserved SNES that I can be happy to look at and pick up and not hear it rattle.

Obviously no one will trade a perfect SNES for a junk one--I'm willing to pay for one. I was just wondering if anyone could use the parts. If so, it'd be great if I could get a few bucks off your good SNES. That way you can not feel bad about tearing one apart and make money. And I get my nice SNES for a little less. Everyone's happy :D.

So, would this work for anyone? Thanks.
Valve is the best company.

mog123

Re: WTT: SNES for SNES :D

Post by mog123 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:48 pm

open up your snes and tell me if it looks like this (has a metal box, that's detachable in the upper right corner):

http://www.alpha-ii.com/Info/Grafix/SPD ... Module.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If yes, I'll buy that off from you.

kylechu

Post by kylechu » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 pm

He doesn't want money, he wants a nice snes.
\

mog123

Post by mog123 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:02 pm

If he has money, he can buy a nice snes, can't he?

SnowKitty

Post by SnowKitty » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:17 pm

mog123 wrote:open up your snes and tell me if it looks like this (has a metal box, that's detachable in the upper right corner):

http://www.alpha-ii.com/Info/Grafix/SPD ... Module.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If yes, I'll buy that off from you.
if you just need that box, i have a couple of those. shoot me a decent offer and i can sell you one or 2
meow

So Many Kinds of Bagels

Post by So Many Kinds of Bagels » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 am

I sort of need both, but in the form of a SNES discount, if you know what I mean. Like instead of you paying me, I pay less for your SNES.

And I don't really feel like opening it up, especially if the exchange fell through or something and I just end up with an opened SNES that I don't know what to do with.
Valve is the best company.

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 pm

if it doesn't have large holes in it just restore the system

this will remove yellowing (heard whitening toothpaste works too, who knew!)
http://hackaday.com/2009/03/02/restorin ... -plastics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

buy/make a gamebit and remove what rattles
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature