I can't stop talking in my sleep.

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Basement_Modder
Portablizer
Re: I can't stop talking in my sleep.

Post by Basement_Modder » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 pm

eurddrue wrote:I exlained to my cousins older sister how to have sex in my sleep. I talk in my sleep too! I'd also like to get rid of it.
Sorta delayed, but isn't your cousin's sister your cousin too?
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 am

LOL! THIS is why I keep coming here! OK. Let me put a few things into my perspective here. If you are having long speeches in your sleep, you should record it and see what is going on. If it is just inane rambling, no worries you'll out grow it. If it becomes really dramatic and freaky, you may have other problems (night terrors and such) that may be affecting your sleep. Melatonin is a great way to help out by allowing you to fall into a deep relaxing sleep. Melatonin is a natural hormone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've had tons of lucid dreams....the only problem is that you have to wake up inevitably.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 am

The other week, my brother told me what server he was playing on, what team he was on and his K/D ratio at 3am. lol.

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:08 am

Basement_Modder wrote:Sorta delayed, but isn't your cousin's sister your cousin too?
Perhaps they are stepsisters. "Cousin's sister" would be easier to understand than "stepcousin."

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 am

weaponepsilon wrote:I've had tons of lucid dreams....the only problem is that you have to wake up inevitably.
What's the difference between a lucid dream and a regular one- 14 years and I still can't tell :lol:

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:03 am

I might have to take that Melatonin stuff. Especially after last night. Just some info for yall, I can tell when I am sleeptalking. I don't know how to explain it, but I know, even when asleep, that I am sleeptalking. So last night, I had quite the odd dream. I am on a class trip, when I get separated from my group. I find myself in asecluded quiet nieghborhood. A peacefull kind of place. Then I hear a shotgun, and some man starts shooting at me and chasing me. Then I run into a white house. The people there seem they want to help me out... then they turn on me. Everybody is trying to kill me, so I start killing them. Somehow, I have a pile of grenades at my side. I lob them at the family. A toddler runs up to stab me. I throw him off of the third story of the house, down the stairs. He is then dead.

That is pretty much the end of that particular dream. Now, I know I was sleeptalking during this, and in the dream, i remember yelling violent things at my attackers. Now, that would be scary for my family to wake up in the middle of the night, hearing me yell violent words and crap at them.
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

robm

Post by robm » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 am

A particularly vivid dream in which one may or may not be able to control the flow of things, and subject typically is aware that they are sleeping.

Can be very fun, though I had a couple years when I was younger when I had them, and they ... were not fun at all.

AfroLH

Post by AfroLH » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:27 am

Lucid Dreaming is when you're dreaming and you know you are dreaming.
This normally leads to you being able to control your dreams.

I can control my dreams, and it helps me get rid of nightmares.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am

AfroLH wrote:I can control my dreams
so can i. i can do it when im awake too, but that probably has to do with my schizofrenia meds....
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 am

So... how exactly do you control your dreams?
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 am

If you know that you're dreaming, if you want something to happen, it happens.
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Basement_Modder wrote:If you know that you're dreaming, if you want something to happen, it happens.
its not really that simple.

its more like you are sitting in a tv control booth (you know, where the guys editing the incoming video sit) you can tell people what to do, and have some freedom of movement, but you are still largely out of control. stuff doesnt necessarily work or happen the way you want it to. it is a lot like real life in a lot of ways, but you have less control, and no boundaries. anything is possible. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:

Basement_Modder
Portablizer

Post by Basement_Modder » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 pm

It does for me...
Cheers,
Basement_Modder

samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Basement_Modder wrote:It does for me...
lucky! mine always have parts i cant change, like the same person always following me around, and i cant interact with them. maybe thats just me though, let me think about this, there may be a perfectly sane explanation. :|
AfroLH wrote:

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:46 pm

I gets all da honeys when I lucid dream :cool: