E3

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth
Re: E3

Post by Turknatr12 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm really looking forward to the ZuneHD, because as Mr. Anti-mainstream (thanks eurddrue!) I like to buy stuff that no one else (my peers) has, or very few have. I have owned a Zune before, and I am very excited to see what Microsoft is going to do with this one, and see if its worth putting some sort of Microsoft operating system on my laptop.
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri May 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Mr. Antimainstream should get an Ipod. :evil:

:lol: I kid, I kid.
I'm not even sure what this E3 thing is other than a gaming conference. And no hey you pikachu sequels :o The first one was gay enough.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Was that the thing that had a microphone controller and crappy voice recognition? I think I remember...
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Fri May 29, 2009 1:13 pm

thewise1 wrote:I just want to voice chat with people on wii. I WANT WII HD! The wii remote is cool and all, but I want a hardcore console. I have the wii. But I haven't bought anything for it in months.
The Conduit comes out in June. I'm expecting High Voltage Software to have an awesome show at E3 between The Conduit, Gladiator A.D., and The Grinder.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Fri May 29, 2009 2:24 pm

any news on the "new psp" or the "ps3 slim" yet? are they real?

i am really hoping for portal two, and half life 3. bioshock 2 and assassins creed 2 both sound awesome as well. :)
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Sat May 30, 2009 3:09 am

I hope to see a big showing from Ubisoft. Last year they left us with a trailer of a game called I Am Alive and we haven't seen a damn thing with it since. And I've been waiting for a long LONG time for Splinter Cell: Conviction. Its been 2.5+ years since the last installment of the Splinter Cell franchise and I had better see some friggin' progress! Anyways, Ubisoft recently released a basic schedule for which some games will be released including the two titles mentioned above as well as Assassin's Creed 2 and Red Steel 2.

http://games.ign.com/articles/986/986995p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Arrow-->

Post by Arrow--> » Sat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I would love to see HL 2: episode 3 or portal 2
here's what 1up has to say about E3 if anyone cares

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sun May 31, 2009 6:53 am

samjc3 wrote:any news on the "new psp" or the "ps3 slim" yet? are they real?

i am really hoping for portal two, and half life 3. bioshock 2 and assassins creed 2 both sound awesome as well. :)
PSP Go! is real, except adaptions of Gran Turismo, Little Big Planet & Metal Gear Solid.

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Sun May 31, 2009 12:14 pm

There's been a few psp go design leaks, hopefully they are fake because it looks horrible.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sun May 31, 2009 12:23 pm

It is real.

If I got one for free somehow, I would probably try to put it in a PSP Slim body. :lol:

Excellent

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

PSP go looks like fail. It just screams "Look, theres a place for a second analog, but we didn't put one there, so screw you all!!"

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:54 pm

vskid wrote:PSP go looks like fail. It just screams "Look, theres a place for a second analog, but we didn't put one there, so screw you all!!"
thats sony for ya. :cry:
i wish we were still in the ps1 era, when sony cared about stuff like that. at least it will bring down the prices on 1000's and 2000's.

plus, it looks like a mylo. yuck. :roll:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sun May 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Everyone on this forum could do a better vacuum-form job on that one. I'm sticking with shenanigans.

collinE

Post by collinE » Sun May 31, 2009 8:43 pm

have you guys really not seen the qore video leaks? The thing is 100% real no ifs, ands, or buts.

see it in action here.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Ridonkulous

ShockSlayer
Niblet 64

Post by ShockSlayer » Sun May 31, 2009 10:16 pm

collinE wrote:have you guys really not seen the qore video leaks? The thing is 100% real no ifs, ands, or buts.

see it in action here.
I clicked, I got this:

SS
EDIT: Nevermind, tech difficulty on my end.
http://twitter.com/ShockSlayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;