House season finale!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Twilight Wolf
PSN Username:MySegaSaturn
Re: House season finale!

Post by Twilight Wolf » Thu May 14, 2009 12:38 am

Kurt_ wrote:Another thing that bugs me is every episode of 24 lasts exactly 24 hours. I mean, they even go out of their way to fit 24 hours of episodes in a regularly 18 or so episode season block.

It bugs me because not every hostage crisis lasts exactly 24 hours to a tee.
Honestly, do you complain about everything that's popular? Are you some kind of emo person who can't like anything if other people do?

Now, I don't recall a season that was centered around a hostage crisis, myself. They occasionally occur during the course of the season (like this season, though I won't spoil it), but it's mainly centered around Jack Bauer fighting domestic terrorism. The show takes place in real-time, thus each episode represents a single hour in the day, with 24 episodes making up the season, making a full day.
Tchay wrote:
samjc3 wrote:Fire. Youve probably heard of it?
No he's from Canada.

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Thu May 14, 2009 11:11 am

What an odd reason to get pissy, 24 is quality.

Sorry to derail thread. lol.

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Thu May 14, 2009 2:28 pm

24 was good. I liked it. But then every season ended up the exact same.

And twilight, I am a cranky old person. I remember a time where there were quality shows on TV, and nearly every video game was made for gameplay (instead of cinematic quality or special effects).

Who remembers the Drew Carey show? Dragon Ball (probably. Not DBZ), Fresh Prince, X-files, Futurama...

All quality shows that are no longer being produced. And man, rent a movie from the 70s. Sure, the special effects are clearly not as good, but they have a good story to make up for it. And if you think about it, movies were made to tell stories.
Hey, sup?

metalcookie

Post by metalcookie » Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm

what about sigmon the sea monster?
:lol:

i miss dragonball, in living colour, fresh prince, futurama, dexter's lab, and all those violent cartoons in the 60's/70's like bugs bunny, tom and jerry(the fred quimby ones) all looney toons, mgm, scooby doo, the OLD(not the new) battlestar galactica, star trek, star trek:the next generation, NOT star trek deep space nine, family matters, any griffith, the rifle man, the good the bad and the ugly, almost anything with clint eastwood, and anything else that wasn't crappy like everything else new. i'm only 14 but that doesn't mean i don't like good tv :wink:
Citizen Kane

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm

You forgot ALF and 3rd rock from the sun as good TV.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

metalcookie

Post by metalcookie » Fri May 15, 2009 9:14 pm

and that 70's show.
i wish they still had evil con carne. apparently a gay skeleton in robes, a dumbass kid which is probably retarded, and a girl with no emotion is supposed to replace it
Citizen Kane

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Fri May 15, 2009 9:27 pm

But evil con carne sucked. and the replacement.

I love all classic movies and shows. Make me watch something new, and I can sit for 5 minutes then get board. now give me something like the Dick Van Dike show, the Jackie Gleason show, I love Lucy, or Newhart, and I will sit through every episode and watch them again. As for movies, I like the original "Psyco", the original "the blob", "Grease", the "Godzilla" movies, and best of all, "Christine".
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:ajsen1gma
Steam ID:demonofaj

Post by demonofaj » Tue May 19, 2009 4:50 pm

SO

Vicodin

Cuddy

Hallucination Sex

Diagnosing rare ailments.