IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

NiCEL.2X
IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Post by NiCEL.2X » Sun May 17, 2009 1:19 pm

as you can all see ive only just joined and only made 1 or 2 posts so far but a member named eurddrue has already pmed me and i dont see any reason for his attitude i dont mean any disrespect to you eurdrue but i cant see why you where like that here is the message conversation:

eurddrue:
Hi, you just joined 5 minutes ago, and you're probably an arrogant noob or a bot

ME:
sorry im unaware how i could have possibly offended you im sorry if i have wot is it i said

ME:
ive just checked the only post i have made and i cant see how you have come to that conclusion so some insight to why you think that would be nice

eurdrue:
What? I was just assuming, jumping to a conclusion. I know absolutely nothing about you :lol: I just noticed that you had just joined and sent you a message.

ME:
well then hello lol as you can see im no bot and as for being a noob i have been a member of acidmods for 3yrs and was a member of the R&D team for 2 of them although they never really did much. i left because im sick of all the stupid bickering there and also i wanted to extend my modding skills and this seems the place to do it :D :D :D

eurdrue:
Ok, just whatever you do, people with a much higher post count than you are usually right. Don't argue with them ever.

So im hoping this is just a simple misunderstanding and eurdrue if i have offended you in anyway i do apologise but i cant see how i have and as for your last message if i know somthing to be wrong no matter who has posted it and i can help get it right i will not to cause arguments but to help other people i thought that was the point of this forum/community and if i get something wrong no matter how many posts i have i would expect any one who knows the right facts to put me straight no matter how many posts they have i do have experience with console modding and i will use wot i know to help others and i hope the more advanced users here will help me when i finaly start to make my portables

im sorry for rambling but i left one forum because of peoples attitude and i thought here would be better and the mods here are a lot more advanced an dmost of you guys work magic with these consoles and i wish to develop my skills to these levels

thanks for listening and i hope that this little glitch in my time here wont stop people listening too me i can see eurdrue has been here some time and is a valued member and i hope we can get along

again eurdrue sorry if i offended you somehow
RETRO CONSOLE COLLECTOR IF YOU'RE SELLING SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW.

palmertech

Re: IS THIS WHAT IM TO EXPECT HERE

Post by palmertech » Sun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

NiCEL.2X wrote:eurdrue has been here some time and is a valued member
:lol:

Don't worry, such trifles as this are born of boredom and spare time. Clean up your grammar a bit, and you will probably fit in just fine here. ;)

And yes, acidmods is full of idiots these days. :( Congratulations, you have left a thriving forum full of idiots for a nearly dead forum full of smarty pants! :P

Excellent

NiCEL.2X

Post by NiCEL.2X » Sun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm

my grammer never was the best but thanks.

ps nice work with your gb and gba mods you inspired my backlit gba

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sun May 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Do you have pics of this backlit GBA, or is it concept stage?

And thanks. :mrgreen:

Excellent

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Sun May 17, 2009 1:30 pm

I'm okay with your grammar. Some punctuation would help separate your thoughts better, but you use WHOLE WORDS! I can understand those! Thank you! And letters to make words! I do appreciate that!

I'm not sure I'd call this a "dead" forum. It's most definitely the most active one I participate in. The others I'm on have active members in the single digits and go weeks without new posts.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

DJ711
Location:Deep in the garage trying so very hard not to fry my N64. Oh! Also NY

Post by DJ711 » Sun May 17, 2009 1:39 pm

We're mostly nice here. But you don't abbreviate thank god! Welcome to the forums!

We're not dead! The only other one I'm on doesn't have posts for more than a few days ago.
I haven't been here in awhile, and looking back it's one of the worst ideas I ever had. I'm back and I'll be here for awhile, I was quite active 1 year ago and I hope to become that again.

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Sun May 17, 2009 1:44 pm

NiCEL.2X wrote:my grammer never was the best but thanks.

you mean grammar? :lol:

I had to, sorry.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun May 17, 2009 1:45 pm

I send every 0 post person who's on a message after I check all of the forums. With a name like yours, I thought you may have been a bot. I'm sorry for any misunderstandings, and you haven't done anything to offend me. :D Think of it as a welcome to the forums!
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun May 17, 2009 1:46 pm

palmertech wrote:
Palmer, you know 60000 characters is not enough room to post all the :lol: s that comment requires. :lol:

Bibin

Post by Bibin » Sun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm

NiCEL.2X wrote:my grammer never was the best but thanks.

I think you mean frontlit GBA.

Hey, it's my work as well!

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm

vskid wrote:
palmertech wrote:
Palmer, you know 60000 characters is not enough room to post all the :lol: s that comment requires. :lol:
uh, facepalm.jpg :lol:
I don't think I'm tooo bad anymore, am I? I've reaaaaaaly tried reaaaaaaly hard to get on most people's good side, but there are those few who just ignore me now. *cough* gamemasterAS *cough, cough, cough, cough*
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

NiCEL.2X

Post by NiCEL.2X » Sun May 17, 2009 1:54 pm

@palmertech: sorry i did mean FRONTLIT my mistake (thanks Bibin) I will have pictures of my Frontlit gba in a couple of days i just need to put a new lcd in it. It is just a simple GBA SP Frontlight into a regular GBA. I saw yours and i think Bibin's and i just had to do it GBA classic is way more hand friendly than SP

@eurdrue: No problem mate lets put this little thing behind us

Turknatr12
360 GamerTag:turknatr
Location:Richland Center, Wisconsin, USA, North America, Earth

Post by Turknatr12 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:03 pm

NiCEL.2X wrote: So im hoping this is just a simple misunderstanding and eurdrue if i have offended you in anyway i do apologise but i cant see how i have and as for your last message if i know somthing to be wrong no matter who has posted it and i can help get it right i will not to cause arguments but to help other people i thought that was the point of this forum/community and if i get something wrong no matter how many posts i have i would expect any one who knows the right facts to put me straight no matter how many posts they have i do have experience with console modding and i will use wot i know to help others and i hope the more advanced users here will help me when i finaly start to make my portables

im sorry for rambling but i left one forum because of peoples attitude and i thought here would be better and the mods here are a lot more advanced an dmost of you guys work magic with these consoles and i wish to develop my skills to these levels

thanks for listening and i hope that this little glitch in my time here wont stop people listening too me i can see eurdrue has been here some time and is a valued member and i hope we can get along

again eurdrue sorry if i offended you somehow
Ok this is my small problem. I have issues with people with issues with grammar (lol!), and I can't let this one go. In this section, I counted:
1 capital letter
0 periods
0 commas
Too many spelling mistakes to count
1 huge run-on sentence in 3 paragraphs.
I'm sorry but I think you need to work on this if you don't want to be called a noob. I make mistakes too, but this bothers me. It's nothing personal, but most people dislike seeing the uncapitalized "i", etc.
"Look at you, flying through the air majestically, like an eagle piloting a blimp."
http://www.youtube.com/user/RMSJaggers?feature=guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sun May 17, 2009 2:15 pm

2 years back I might of stuck up for Acidmods, but today it sucks terribly. I miss going on there and seeing all the huge PSP crap that people came up with :/..

anything happen to the Xbox 360 Chatpad driver for PSP?

Anyway, welcome to the forums

NiCEL.2X

Post by NiCEL.2X » Sun May 17, 2009 2:27 pm

@Turknatr12: Sorry about the grammar i will do my best to work on it i promise

@Negative_Creep: I never saw anything ever happen with the chatpad driver for psp. I think someone claimed to have done it but I never saw any proof