Twitters

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

attacknick
Steam ID:attacknick
Twitters

Post by attacknick » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:57 pm

whats yall's twitter names? mine is attacknick
too broke to make a portable.

bicostp
Steam ID:bicostp

Re: Twitters

Post by bicostp » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 pm

http://twitter.com/bicostp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Original, eh? :mrgreen:

thehackerinside

Post by thehackerinside » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:08 pm

http://twitter,com/joemartin22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm

bicostp wrote:http://twitter.com/bicostp

Original, eh? :mrgreen:
Looks like you update it often :roll:

I have no twitter, but I have facebook. Look up Drue Nelson.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 pm

No twitter, no facebook, I see no use for it. This forum is enough for me.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 pm

XCVG wrote:No twitter, no facebook, I see no use for it. This forum is enough for me.
Do you have this thing called "A real life" That means you socialize in real life, in person. Not only can you hear them clearly without interference, you can see their face! It's a new trend. All the cool people are doing it. You should try it. *jk*
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:42 pm

http://twitter.com/adamwashere06" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I dont really use it though

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 pm

eurddrue wrote:
XCVG wrote:No twitter, no facebook, I see no use for it. This forum is enough for me.
Do you have this thing called "A real life" That means you socialize in real life, in person. Not only can you hear them clearly without interference, you can see their face! It's a new trend. All the cool people are doing it. You should try it. *jk*
whoah! :shock: i want one! they've probably had em in japan for years, and they probably cost a ton. :roll: i might get one refurbished on ebay in a few months. :?
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:47 pm

samjc3 wrote:
eurddrue wrote:
whoah! :shock: i want one! they've probably had em in japan for years, and they probably cost a ton. :roll: i might get one refurbished on ebay in a few months. :?
Don't trust the refurbs. Sometimes you get a smelly nerd, or an emo. Just buy a new one, they are only like $20 a month, plus the cost of food and girlfriends.
wallydawg wrote:

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 pm

XCVG wrote:No twitter, no facebook, I see no use for it.
Same here. I just don't care to invest the time into those.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm

eurddrue wrote:
samjc3 wrote:
eurddrue wrote:
Don't trust the refurbs. Sometimes you get a smelly nerd, or an emo. Just buy a new one, they are only like $20 a month, plus the cost of food and girlfriends.
ooh, that would suck. although you can usually tell which ones are preps and emos and such because they have no resale value. i think if i stay away from the real cheapies i will stand a chance of getting a good one. :wink: and the subscription service seems kinda sketchy, if you dont make the payment, then you lose your progress. you have to start all over again. ill just stick with xbox live for now, i guess. :?
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm

eurddrue wrote:
Anybody who knows me knows I have no friends... well that's not true, I have 2.

eurddrue

Post by eurddrue » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm

XCVG wrote:
eurddrue wrote:
Anybody who knows me knows I have no friends... well that's not true, I have 2.
You have plenty of e-friends I would assume.
wallydawg wrote:

themadhacker

Post by themadhacker » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Tibia wrote:
Exactly. I mean really, what is the big deal with those sites?
rest in peace, Ronnie James Dio! \m/

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm

themadhacker wrote:
Tibia wrote:
Exactly. I mean really, what is the big deal with those sites?
Meet up with people you couldn't stand 2 years, then rub it in their face that your girlfriend is banging, you got 2 cars, a sick house and an insanely high paid job.