Show us yourself!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

mmoshkowich
PSN Username:mikedacat
Re: Show us yourself!!!

Post by mmoshkowich » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm

the second pic would look awsome in 3d! Congrats LOB

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

eurddrue wrote:LOB your second pic makes you and your girlfriend look like angels :lol: Your so shiny.
Wife! Not girlfriend anymore!

Thank you everyone!
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 pm

congrats man!

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Brian, arent you young? Like 18? :P

Yet, congrats buddy! The dyslexic zombies will kill you firstttt. Briiiiaannnnnss.

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 am

Congrats Brian. Hope your marriage is as good as mine. I've been married for nearly 13 years now, best thing I ever did! :wink:

A marriage works if you remain the best of friends, are compatible and respect each other: after all, the "sex like rabbits" doesn't stay for long; your looks, and hers will change a lot (especially as you are both so young) and you will both look different as the years move one (i'm talking 20's, 30's, etc, not just as you get old), so the love and affection has to remain throughout that for a marriage to be successful and last the wings of time, especially through good and bad times - you will get many!

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:31 am

bacteria wrote:A marriage works if you remain the best of friends, are compatible and respect each other: after all, the "sex like rabbits" doesn't stay for long; your looks, and hers will change a lot (especially as you are both so young) and you will both look different as the years move one (i'm talking 20's, 30's, etc, not just as you get old), so the love and affection has to remain throughout that for a marriage to be successful and last the wings of time, especially through good and bad times - you will get many!
:o have you ever considered being a psychologist?
67 pages of members with posts 0.0
I'm still in my busyiest time of the year may not be active ;) I'm back

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm

HotDog-Cart wrote:Brian, arent you young? Like 18? :P
What are you talking about? I'm almost 23! Just about to graduate from college, too. That is still a bit younger than what most folks get married at, but we've been together since high school.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:47 pm

You're a scholar and a gentleman, Brian!

cennar

Post by cennar » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Life of Brian wrote:
What are you talking about? I'm almost 23! Just about to graduate from college, too. That is still a bit younger than what most folks get married at, but we've been together since high school.
I've met like one cuple who has had it together that long. it was funny when they got married at like 17, but it was cool too. now craigs got to deal with her high school crushes phoning pathetic atempts to steal her away. if this ever happens to your wife, not that it will...

The phone rings. Erin answers "hello?"
the vioce on the other side in tears, "Erin, I cant live with out you, you don't need him, hes nothing for you. come with me, if you don't I'll kill my self" she pulls the phone away for a second "hunny its that guy from school again, he says hes going to kill him self." Craig gets the phone handed to him wile Erin picks up there son playing at the edge of the carpet. Craig puts down his work "hey.."
"Erin, don't put him on the phone, I need you, I'll do it I'll f&&kn kill my self I swear..."

"ok, look buddy I don't care what you do, but how long have you known her for..."
"Erin, please jus..."
"probley met her this year in class or some thing right? well I've known her since I was 4, we have a son, a nice home were foster parents and I think we have been building a nice life togeather for the last 5 years." theres a silence on the other end of the line, "Erin!! please what is he doing, Why arent you talking to me..." craig now rubbing his forehead. "Ok this has got to stop, you kill your self what ever... I just hope I see you at school when I pick her up from classes tomorrow, and you barley know this girl. Shes put me through a lot of crap, I really don't think you know my wife long enough to raise my son, I Think if things came down to it she wouldn't take off for some kid like you based on how quickly she handed me this phone." There was again another long scilence on the other end of the line. "Just get her to phone me back..." craig now chuckling "No, Kid... You don't get it, I can't tell my wife to do any thing. If she wants me to deal with you I deal with you.. Don't call back, she will tell you the same thing monday."

Turns out the guys friends with his little sister too, so every time they go and visit, they have to see that little worm wimpering off about his crush.

oh thats not true I've meet two, The other friend of mine whos married droped acid with us and made this great pain to join the army, so far its been going well, he hasnt gone over seas and its paying for him to be a Doctor in one more year. Hes a medic too. I would not go for that gammble. I am way to usefull I know if I ever played army man I would be off hooking up electronics like my old man, on campain over and over again till some pointless thing happens on to which I'd get all greaddy and depressed like my dad was every day I spent with him. The moral is, if you know, You know... There arnt many people you want to spend your life with. I have yet to be any ware near a real realationship, I hope to just keep my hart bashed around till I do, It's loads of fun when you have that few moments togeather, though its so much more painfull when your just so sick of that person. SO LAME when you have gotten sick of them and you can't bring your self to stay away.. Then you do... Oh copulate well I suppose, the next girl I meet I know I'll do the same thing. :D

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Life of Brian wrote:
Naw, that isn't all that young. I have an Aunt and Uncle who got married at around age 17/18...and they've been together for um...shoot, they must be up around 30+ years now!

I also have some friends who got married at age 19/20 (a couple of years ago), and another pair of friends who were married last year, ages 18/21.

See, you're not that young for murrage :)

Of course then there's me....if I actually do get married, it'll be because I'm 70 or 80 years old, and filthy stinking rich... I'll be murried to a nice young gal who will only be in it for my old man money :lol:

Ah well, congrats and then some man! I wish you & your wife a lifetime of happiness :D
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 pm

wazzup? stole my sisters camera for tonight gotta take all of the pics I can :lol:

for some reason it's sideways... :?

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Excellent

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 am

:lol: I think I clicked the "rotate left" button is all :lol:

asdfjkl;

Post by asdfjkl; » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 pm

ok, here's another pic and no it's not rotated!
click on it to make it HUGE! so huge you can see the cuts on my face from shaving!

DK

Post by DK » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:47 pm

Took 5 takes to get that shot, then it fell on the floor :(