Disneyland is totally awesome

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

XPCportables
Re: Disneyland is totally awesome

Post by XPCportables » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:37 am

Bah, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando, is way better. Don't waste your time with that Disney trash, go to a real movie theme park. Doctor Doom's fear fall trounces the Tower of Terror, and The Incredible Hulk is truly one of the best coasters ever!

Also if you stay at one of the on site resorts, you get front of the line access to every ride all of the time!

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:29 pm

I went to Disney world on november 19, 2004, stayed in kissimmi in the crappiest days inn hotel ever(for 7 days), and it was no fun at all. But we could go on any ride we wanted to because the place was pretty much deserted. all of the workers are Cuban and will swear at you in cuban spanish
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

grossaffe

Post by grossaffe » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:13 pm

XPCportables wrote:Bah, Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure in Orlando, is way better. Don't waste your time with that Disney trash, go to a real movie theme park. Doctor Doom's fear fall trounces the Tower of Terror, and The Incredible Hulk is truly one of the best coasters ever!

Also if you stay at one of the on site resorts, you get front of the line access to every ride all of the time!
wrong disney, you're thinking disney world

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Canadas Wonderland FTW.

XPCportables

Post by XPCportables » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 am

No I knew you were talking about Disney in Cali, but that wasn't the point. The point was that if your planning on traveling to go to one of these parks, I'd recommend hitting up Universal in Orlando.

madc0w
Location:In the ghetto of Larchmont! A HALF-A-MIL HOUSE IS GANGSER!

Post by madc0w » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:55 am

Disneyland is pretty awesome. Went there this summer, and metsome random girls from england and hung out with them for awhile. It was pretty sweet.
Also, me and the kid I was traveling with (my aunt and uncle had taken us cause she had an accountants convention) had our own room, and were free to do what we wanted, which was nice.
Kayleigh57020 wrote: "button" is insanity.
Scientology
Dangerous Cult