Group Buy!

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

Gordon1
Group Buy!

Post by Gordon1 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey, I was just on ebay.com and look what I found click

Shipping is $40 to the states and only the states. It works out to about $9.20 a console and they could be sold/distributed to members in other countries.

Just a thought!

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: Group Buy!

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:50 am

Gordon1 wrote:Hey, I was just on ebay.com and look what I found click

Shipping is $40 to the states and only the states. It works out to about $9.20 a console and they could be sold/distributed to members in other countries.

Just a thought!
That actually makes them about the same price as buying a single one off Ebay .

You can get N64 consoles for $15 shipped in the U.S. on Ebay all the time. By the time someone buys these and then has to reship them it will come out to like $16-$18 each shipped in the US. And then 8 people will still have to pay $7-$10 for an expansion pack.

A LOT of trouble for someone to do this and make no profit, waste a LOT of time, and not really be able to give anyone a deal.

Now ShockSlayer should buy these just because he burns through so many of them. :lol:

WompaStompa11
PSN Username:WompaStompa11

Post by WompaStompa11 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:28 pm

I agree
Image Laziness is a serious disease... My Ebay Reference . . . My video game collection

ian2120

Post by ian2120 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Yep. You pretty much covered all that (the SS part too!).
We Didn't Start The Fire! Watch!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pjoRZNzC0
Andrew wrote:{I was so happy} I was singing in my head!
me wrote:What song?
Andrew wrote:All of them

Gordon1

Re: Group Buy!

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:28 pm

hailrazer wrote:
Gordon1 wrote:Hey, I was just on ebay.com and look what I found click

Just a thought!
That actually makes them about the same price as buying a single one off Ebay .

You can get N64 consoles for $15 shipped in the U.S. on Ebay all the time. By the time someone buys these and then has to reship them it will come out to like $16-$18 each shipped in the US. And then 8 people will still have to pay $7-$10 for an expansion pack.

A LOT of trouble for someone to do this and make no profit, waste a LOT of time, and not really be able to give anyone a deal.

Now ShockSlayer should buy these just because he burns through so many of them. :lol:
Where can you get them so cheap?

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:42 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-64-Console ... dZViewItem

There's one that didn't sell that was less than $15 shipped that is now re-listed.

And here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/N64-Nintendo-64-Gam ... dZViewItem

And here's one that sold for $15 shipped with games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-64-N64-con ... dZViewItem

You can buy N64 consoles ALL DAY LONG on Ebay for $15 shipped in the US.

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 pm

I live in Canada.... which you should have been able to figure out. Kind of like the fact that you live In Georgia.

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Gordon1 wrote:I live in Canada.... which you should have been able to figure out. Kind of like the fact that you live In Georgia.
And maybe you should re-read everything that was written.

You posted a link to an Auction for sale ONLY in the US.

I mentioned anyone can get them cheaper than $15 shipped in the US.
You can get N64 consoles for $15 shipped in the U.S. on Ebay all the time. By the time someone buys these and then has to reship them it will come out to like $16-$18 each shipped in the US.
Then you asked
So I showed where anyone in the US can get them for $15 shipped all the time.
As for the send them to people in other countries, why would it be profitable for anyone to do this ?

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:13 pm

And here is a crapload of $10 N64's that ship to Canada and Worldwide :

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... arch&fgtp=

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm

just remember that as-is is just that and that there may be some legit lemons in the bunch, Not to be a nay-sayer because a perfect system would be nice, a dose of reality is essential
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm

hailrazer wrote:
Gordon1 wrote:I live in Canada.... which you should have been able to figure out. Kind of like the fact that you live In Georgia.
And maybe you should re-read everything that was written.

You posted a link to an Auction for sale ONLY in the US.

I mentioned anyone can get them cheaper than $15 shipped in the US.
You can get N64 consoles for $15 shipped in the U.S. on Ebay all the time. By the time someone buys these and then has to reship them it will come out to like $16-$18 each shipped in the US.
Then you asked
So I showed where anyone in the US can get them for $15 shipped all the time.
As for the send them to people in other countries, why would it be profitable for anyone to do this ?
I know I showed a link for Americans only, why else would I post it asking for other members. Which mostly live in the states.

Sorry for being to loose with my definition of you!

Who said it was profitable? Not me. Do you understand the meaning of group buy? I did not expect anyone to profit from this, just help out other forum members!
hailrazer wrote:And here is a crapload of $10 N64's that ship to Canada and Worldwide :

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... arch&fgtp=
Not a single one of those was less that $20.00 :o

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:10 pm

What the heck are you talking about.
Almost EVERY one of those was less than $10 BIN , then whatever it costs shipped to you.

That's EXACTLY what you are wanting from this group buy. $10 consoles + shipping to you or others around the world.

And I just showed you how ANYONE can get an N64 for $10 + the cost of shipping.

What need is there for this group buy ? Especially a group buy where you are asking someone to buy and ship out over 20 N64's. Do you realize the effort it takes to ship 20 N64's.

And as mentioned 8 of them need expansion packs and all are As-is untested most likely.

Seriously does no-one read for comprehension anymore. :roll:

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:16 pm

hailrazer wrote:
What the heck are you talking about.
Almost EVERY one of those was less than $10 BIN , then whatever it costs shipped to you.

That's EXACTLY what you are wanting from this group buy. $10 consoles + shipping to you or others around the world.

And I just showed you how ANYONE can get an N64 for $10 + the cost of shipping.

What need is there for this group buy ? Especially a group buy where you are asking someone to buy and ship out over 20 N64's. Do you realize the effort it takes to ship 20 N64's.

And as mentioned 8 of them need expansion packs and all are As-is untested most likely.

Seriously does no-one read for comprehension anymore. :roll:
Ebay wrote:You could be the owner of (23) NINTENDO 64 CONSOLES! 20/23 INCLUDE THE EXPANSION SLOT COVER!! 15/23 INCLUDE THE JUMPER PAK AS WELL!! This makes 15 complete units, 5 more that need jumper pak, and 3 that are bare (no cover or jumper pak) These are all working units, great for resellers looking to turn them into complete systems to be enjoyed across the great ole' U.S.A.!!
Yes, it appears that your reading comprehension is quite terrible.

If you read with some comprehension you would notice that my initial post stated that that was about $9.20 a console shipped to the initial buyer. So, when I state the price it includes shipping! Also, I'm pretty sure postage from the states to Canada is less that $10. The group buy was an opportunity for people to get a cheap n64. But I guess you Americans have it so good you don't even realize it :wink:

Also, I just bought 100 510ohm 1/8watt resistors and I plan to create my own jumper pah with the lovely pinout by skyone. It will be so damn easy!

hailrazer

Post by hailrazer » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Gordon1 wrote: If you read with some comprehension you would notice that my initial post stated that that was about $9.20 a console shipped to the initial buyer. So, when I state the price it includes shipping! Also, I'm pretty sure postage from the states to Canada is less that $10. The group buy was an opportunity for people to get a cheap n64. But I guess you Americans have it so good you don't even realize it :wink:
You are killing me here.

$9.20 a console is not shipped to you. It's shipped to the person in the US who then has to box it up (boxes cost money), go to the post office (gas costs money) fill out custom forms (pain in the A$$) and waste a lot of time shipping it to you. So $9.20 a console is NOT SHIPPED !! :roll:

And you can just click one of those n64 $10 BIN I posted and pay with Paypal and have one shipped right to you for $10 + postage.

Yea but I guess us "spoiled" Americans want everything handed to US ???

And shipping has gone up a TON. Postage for a system to Canada is getting quite high. The last one I sent costs almost $15.

Gordon1

Post by Gordon1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:27 pm

hailrazer wrote:$9.20 a console is not shipped to you.

really? Did I ever say that? oh yeah I didn't!
hailrazer wrote:It's shipped to the person in the US who then has to box it up (boxes cost money), go to the post office (gas costs money) fill out custom forms (pain in the A$$) and waste a lot of time shipping it to you. So $9.20 a console is NOT SHIPPED !!
Once again, I never said it was $9.20 shipped to the final recipient.
hailrazer wrote:And you can just click one of those n64 $10 BIN I posted and pay with Paypal and have one shipped right to you.
.... Yeah for $20.
hailrazer wrote:Yea but I guess us "spoiled" Americans want everything handed to US ???
I never said you had everything handed to you, just your domestic shipping is f-ing cheap.
hailrazer wrote:And shipping has gone up a TON. Postage for a system to Canada is getting quite high. The last one I sent costs almost $15.
Ok, don't do it then!

Way to go with avoiding the reading comprehension statement! :roll: