ok i see theres a SEGA Dreamcast Forum but

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

GunBladeX
ok i see theres a SEGA Dreamcast Forum but

Post by GunBladeX » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:39 am

ON this site i see taht theres a place where u can discuss SEGA Dreamcast but.....where can i Discuss SEGA Genesis?
Right Now im working on making my SEGA Genesis 16 bit portable, all i have to do is find it!!!..lol Status: Still looking for SEGA Genesis, but making a Case too!

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:48 am

The 16bit SNES forum. No offence but did you read that the forums are set up by bit generation not by manufactuer or anything silly like that. The reason we have an Atari (as its 8bit) is that Ben makes those and its came out far before anyother, we have a DC and the reason is found in the discription.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

electromaster64

Post by electromaster64 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:40 am

Sparkfist wrote:No offence but did you read that the forums are set up by bit generation not by manufactuer or anything silly like that.
Sorry to bust your bubble but they are set up by manufacturer. I don't think the Genesis or Turbo Grafx 16 started out as a system with slo-mo built in that was the SNES. Also if it were by bit generation then the DC would be in the 128 bit forum. So yes they are set up by manufacturer but untill there is a Sega Genesis/Megadrive forum just post in the SNES forum.
ImageImage

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:01 am

How many times must we go over this stupid arguement! Ben's even said that its set by bit thats why there is only one 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128bit forums. DC I dont really know why Ben made that, maybe he thought like others the DC should have its own because it died before the prime of the 128bit generation. The Lables are only there many to show what most people would be making. We dont have a genesis why? its becuase there is a portbale genesis its called the Nomad same with the SMS its the GameGear.

Read the entire name of the forums instead of the first word or two!
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:31 am

wait this has been bugging me what is the slo-mo on the SNES

HK-47

Post by HK-47 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:45 pm

^I think it had to do with the snes games going really slow...

Though the forum names issue has been talked about before. Please search and read.

gannon

Post by gannon » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:26 pm

Forums are setup by generation of consoles with exception to the atari 2600 and dreamcast threads.