need to find an old link back

Yes it is nice to be able to put your projects INSIDE something isn't it? You know, to hold everything together so it doesn't flop around? Discuss the techniques here!

Moderator:Moderators

everchangingone
need to find an old link back

Post by everchangingone » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:33 am

hiya, quite some time ago i was on here, and i remember i found a link to a site that has varius different types of enclosures, different materials and whatnot, and they would ship a free sample or two.

does anyone know the site i speak of? some of the enclosures they sell (or sold) look like external hdd boxes.
They said it couldn't be done, I'll show them. I'll do it my way and it WILL BE DONE!!!!

WhatULive4

Post by WhatULive4 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:07 am

www.polycase.com I'm assuming

everchangingone

Post by everchangingone » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 pm

not the one i had went to. they had metal as well as plastic. and would send out a free sample.

that looks like a nice one though, thanks.
They said it couldn't be done, I'll show them. I'll do it my way and it WILL BE DONE!!!!

mothatrucka
Banned

Post by mothatrucka » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:46 pm

Hammond Manufacturing, perhaps? I know they do metal and plastic.

http://www.hammondmfg.com/scpg.htm
ImageImage
TRUCK- Eating kittens and kicking puppies since 1982.

Dark-Aries

Post by Dark-Aries » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:03 pm

Wait...what do they meen by free samples..I choose which case and they send me one? Do I give it back, is it only selected ones that are worth nothing...how does this work? Do I pay for anything?

I'd love to have aZN-40 of polycase...looks perfect for a handheld....2.5" screen...maybe a GOAC or NOAC...Make it resemble a Onestation but make it have a cart slot and boom!

Ebay! :)