A N64 Laptop

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

stogenbobber123
PSN Username:stogenbobber123
A N64 Laptop

Post by stogenbobber123 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok. i was online and found out about this ben heck guy and i was lookin at some of his stuff and i remembered about my 2 extra gamcubes and 1 n64...
the 64 me and bros and friends play all the time.. (more than ps3 and gamecube) so i decided to make a n64 laptop.. i might need some help, so thats what this is for.

Help me if i need it

pics will be added

SO far i got

n64 cords controllers case and if any1 gots some ideas that would help

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am

I myself am planning on making a portable nintendo 64, but dude if this is your first "electronic experience" just go for simple, are you planning on making this run on batteries or wall power? Have you ever soldered before? have you read or bought ben's book? have you searched the forums so you don't have to ask stupid questions? Have you read either of bacteria's guides? Do you know what tools you will even need? Take all of this into consideration, a nintendo 64 also is a very hard system to portablize. you should get some extras because you are going to fry some! But we will all be waiting for the final product though!
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

stogenbobber123

Post by stogenbobber123 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:36 pm

i have a new idea 1st im ganna make a snes p and i need help with the screen

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 pm

Follow my guides on my site for the NES or SNES (full-sized board)(problem resolved hopefully, faulty board before) - they hand-hold you in baby steps to build a system.

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Good luck on your snesp then I'm planning on that afterwards!
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

stogenbobber123

Post by stogenbobber123 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:06 pm

eurddrue wrote:Good luck on your snesp then I'm planning on that afterwards!
thanks