WTB/Trade for portable SNES/N64

Looking for a special part, or have extra stuff you don't need? Trade, sell and buy it here. (Note: Transactions are not monitored by benheck.com)

Moderator:Moderators

GoldenfrankO
PSN Username:FullFreak
360 GamerTag:GoldenfrankO
WTB/Trade for portable SNES/N64

Post by GoldenfrankO » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey I'm looking for a Portable SNES or N64. I'm the kinda guy whos always on the run. I'm not very good at modding so It would probably be a bad Idea for me to try to mod mine myself. I'm also willing to trade. Let me know the kinda stuff you'd be willing to trade for And I'll see what you have.Please PM me if your willing to sell or trade me. :)

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:15 pm

I have an L64 that I traded for. See this thread:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... hlight=l64

Make an offer for it and it could be yours :)

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm

hailrazer wrote:I have an L64 that I traded for. See this thread:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php ... hlight=l64

Make an offer for it and it could be yours :)
Oh god I really want that I promiss I'd be your internet slave if you sold me that. I'll give you $$cash and I'll give you some of my items for sale in my topic in my signature. I'm going to PM you.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:22 pm

around end of may i might be taking another snesP comission! price is negotiable and depending on options 100-150 up front and another 100-150 upon completion, guarenteed to be one of a kind and of the highest build quality i can muster :D

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Remind Me personally when you make it. Whats going to be special about it?

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:16 pm

GoldenfrankO wrote:Remind Me personally when you make it. Whats going to be special about it?
It is going to be a masterpiece made of a frankencase and awesome.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 pm

lovingly hand crafted custom case assembled by me and probably one of a kind(could base others on it but they would all be different as i refine how i do things with every case i make). i can make it with a 2.5 or 5" lcd, relocated cartslot or not, batteries of your choice and so forth. cheapest options would be retro duo(or if i luck out and get a cheap mini) and 2.5" lcd (maybe psone if i can find em cheap) no relocated slot and regular subC nimh RC car batteries, just keeping design flourishes to a minimum (less work for me) would make it cheaper but figure ~130 in parts cost plus labor and misc plus i want to make SOME profit on em. ideally i would just quit my job, do my whole garagesale/auction/flea market thing and buy/sell on ebay and buy stuff on liquidation.com plus build portables and make pretty decent money and gradually build up to opening my store but alas its not consistant enough :cry:

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:39 pm

Triton wrote:lovingly hand crafted custom case assembled by me and probably one of a kind(could base others on it but they would all be different as i refine how i do things with every case i make). i can make it with a 2.5 or 5" lcd, relocated cartslot or not, batteries of your choice and so forth. cheapest options would be retro duo(or if i luck out and get a cheap mini) and 2.5" lcd (maybe psone if i can find em cheap) no relocated slot and regular subC nimh RC car batteries, just keeping design flourishes to a minimum (less work for me) would make it cheaper but figure ~130 in parts cost plus labor and misc plus i want to make SOME profit on em. ideally i would just quit my job, do my whole garagesale/auction/flea market thing and buy/sell on ebay and buy stuff on liquidation.com plus build portables and make pretty decent money and gradually build up to opening my store but alas its not consistant enough :cry:
Maybe you could sell it for $100 to me and then you could pick out what you want of mine.