I'm making the PSOneP in the book...

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

Rich
I'm making the PSOneP in the book...

Post by Rich » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:59 pm

In the electronics list, it said I need 2 different tactswitches. However you wrote Digi-key. Is it possible to get them offline, cause my parents won't allow me to order online. And does it matter if its the same exact type?

And Ben, you mentioned to get decals from a local sign or vinyl shop, and since I have trouble finding one, I just want to know the price range (I don't think you mentioned it in the book, maybe I skipped it by accident) to see if it's worth it.

Your book is awesome by the way! :)

JackFrost22
Sir Posts-alot

Post by JackFrost22 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:09 pm

ride your bike on the street during bulk pick up and pick up old VCRs they are full of tact switches

Rich

Post by Rich » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:13 pm

thanks! I didn't know that. Actually it says it in the book I believe, but I don't know why Ben didn't write "Tactswitches, get this from digikey or from your old vcr"

G-force

Post by G-force » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

I got mine from a VCR. They work great :)

gotchocolatemilk2

Post by gotchocolatemilk2 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:54 pm

i tore apart this old fax machine and it has a bunch of tactile switches that i saved for when i eventually do make a portable
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will cause permanent physcological damage"