English parts

Hey, making some projects from my book? Got a question about something? Wanna share what you've done? Here's the place - go for it!

Moderator:Moderators

omgzrob
English parts

Post by omgzrob » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:10 am

I got the book today, I see in the 'shopping list' sections that most parts you can get from radio shack, while the others are digikey.com. As far as I know, there isn't a radio shack in England, so does anyone know where I could go about getting the parts?
everything above this line is a lie

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:58 am

You have any electronic stores that sell componints and parts? Thats where you'll find them otherwise you may have to look to ordering everything through mail.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

omgzrob

Post by omgzrob » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:36 am

Well, i'm not sure of that and thats why I posted, in case anyone in england knew about that. If they know of any in the london area i'd be grateful.

Also, does anybody know of any websites that stock the parts that ship to the UK? If only radio shack shipped to england...

EDIT -

Nevermind, i've found the english equivalent of Radio Shack and I didn't even realise. Its a high street store, its Maplin.

Thanks for your help anyway, I hope I've helped other people from the UK too.
everything above this line is a lie