What do you do with your hair...?

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:36 pm

bacteria wrote:I didn't refer to the thread as being "gay", I referred to it as being "lame" which is entirely different. I am not homophobic in any shape or form. I also wasn't trolling, I was expressing the view of a middle aged man and not of a teenager (times have certainly changed I know, when I was a teenager a bloke didn't cry or be emotional, and a quick comb after washing your hair was quite sufficient). :wink:
Why are you quoting gay? I didn't say you said gay. I said you said "girlie", which you did. Besides that, the word "girlie", when referring to males, is about the same as calling them gay anyway, don't you think? :? And I didn't ask anyone about their views on whether or not worrying about their hair was "girlie" or not. I asked them what they did with it.

I once created a thread about anime on these forums. The topic was, "If you could be any anime character...", and the question was obviously "who would it be?" It was a good thread for a while, until Valium, Kurt_, vskid and ganonbanned all came in and decided to ruin it by voicing how much they didn't like anime. Do you see how that was totally unrelated to the actual topic of the thread, and would do nothing but tick off everyone else, completely stopping the flow of the thread? Kind of like you are now? :roll:

khaag

Post by khaag » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:52 pm

You really need to relax man; lighten up!
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

samus
Steam ID:masamus

Post by samus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:59 am

my hair is long. what is yours like? (lol, ya'll sound a bit heated up. how about cooling down and telling us about your hair.)

sgtpepper

Post by sgtpepper » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:18 am

theelk wrote:sgtpepper, you look like Neal Patrick Harris. Which is awesome.
Well I've never gotten that one before, I guess I can see the resemblance?...

I'll have a new picture after Tuesday, I'm getting my hair cut and died red (natural red, like it used to be). And btw guys, I would probably be classified as metro, especially when it comes to my hair. It's not that big of a deal for a guy to care about the way he looks, I just happen to obsess over it :P not to mention, girls love it!
 My iBook's modded logo!
Jobs vs Gates Google Fight!

Negative_Creep

Post by Negative_Creep » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:44 am

I gel my hair in the middle, and the two bits on the side of the fringe I leave down, so it's spikey, but some of it is down. It looks rather pro tbh.