If you could be any anime character...

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Electric Rain
PSN Username:Denki_no_Ame
If you could be any anime character...

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:27 pm

I love talking about anime, and I love talking to you guys, but there have already been several anime threads in the past here, so to vary this one up, I'm basing it around this question:

If you could be any character from any anime, who would it be? This is different from the all-too-common "What's your favorite anime?" question. For example, one of my current favorite anime's is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, but I certainly wouldn't want to be Keiichi Maebara with as much as he gets gruesomely murdered. :lol:

Of course, any talk of anime is welcome here, but keep in mind that some forum members have surprisingly strong feelings against Hentai, so it's probably best not to talk too much about that for the sake of preventing flame wars. :roll:

GO!

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Thats a tough question.

Hirashima Keitaro from Love Hina. Call it perverted but shoot, living with all those girls is a blessing.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:33 pm

I want to be that one dude, who is on that show, where all that stuff happens! Yeah, thats who I would be.

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 pm

gamer2 wrote:Hirashima Keitaro from Love Hina. Call it perverted but shoot, living with all those girls is a blessing.
*nod nod* This is true... don't think I haven't thought this very same thing. 8) But... you've gotta remember,

A) He's stupid... literally.
B) He gets punched, kicked and otherwise struck and/or blown up by Su countless times during the course of the series. :lol:

Edit: By the way... I own and have read through the entire Love Hina manga, which was AMAZING. I've heard that the manga is infinitely better than the anime, as usual. :( (I'm an anime fan over manga... normally...) But I decided to watch the anime anyway, simply because I wanted to experience as much as possible of the series. I've put myself through 8 episodes so far, and I haven't watched it for a while because I'm dreading episode 9, titled "The Case of the Missing Hinata Apartment Money: A Mystery". Every time I think about starting to watch it again, I see this and all I can think of is, "Oh God! Not more filler!!! NOOOOO!!!!!"

So, help me out here... have you seen the entire series, and if so, does it get better? :? Please tell me it gets better... >.>

benol

Post by benol » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:59 pm

I can't decide. I guess I don't want to adventure.
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm

He's an ass man.

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:11 pm

^Really? :?

By the way, I still want to eat your sig so it stops moving, Sky. :twisted:

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Image Image

Leave my signature alone! :P

And yes, Ash is the best anime character in existence.

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:24 pm

LAWLS
Pokemans!

XPCportables

Post by XPCportables » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:19 pm

Vash The Stampede!!! Think about all of those skills, plus being a plant means that he is immortal. and the sweet robotic arm.

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:50 pm

Electric Rain wrote:
gamer2 wrote:Hirashima Keitaro from Love Hina. Call it perverted but shoot, living with all those girls is a blessing.
*nod nod* This is true... don't think I haven't thought this very same thing. 8) But... you've gotta remember,

A) He's stupid... literally.
B) He gets punched, kicked and otherwise struck and/or blown up by Su countless times during the course of the series. :lol:

Edit: By the way... I own and have read through the entire Love Hina manga, which was AMAZING. I've heard that the manga is infinitely better than the anime, as usual. :( (I'm an anime fan over manga... normally...) But I decided to watch the anime anyway, simply because I wanted to experience as much as possible of the series. I've put myself through 8 episodes so far, and I haven't watched it for a while because I'm dreading episode 9, titled "The Case of the Missing Hinata Apartment Money: A Mystery". Every time I think about starting to watch it again, I see this and all I can think of is, "Oh God! Not more filler!!! NOOOOO!!!!!"

So, help me out here... have you seen the entire series, and if so, does it get better? :? Please tell me it gets better... >.>
The show gets better, believe me. There is a raunchy sex scene between Motoko and Keitaro. Its a great series, like all great series' there are bad episodes. The Hinata Apartment Money sux. I like the one thats like an RPG game though, funny.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Oh wait, I take back Ash and qualify myself as:

Electric Rain

Post by Electric Rain » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:07 pm

gamer2 wrote:The show gets better, believe me. There is a raunchy sex scene between Motoko and Keitaro. Its a great series, like all great series' there are bad episodes. The Hinata Apartment Money sux. I like the one thats like an RPG game though, funny.
Okay, thanks. I'll have to start watching it again then... if for no other reason than to add it to my "I've watched this anime" list. :P

...Wait... Motoko and Keitaro? :shock: That makes no sense! I'm gonna have to see that. ^-^
Skyone wrote:Oh wait, I take back Ash and qualify myself as:

...Ash... Hamtaro... weird dancing fruit in signature... Sky, how old are you, anyway? :lol:

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:14 pm

Electric Rain wrote:
gamer2 wrote:The show gets better, believe me. There is a raunchy sex scene between Motoko and Keitaro. Its a great series, like all great series' there are bad episodes. The Hinata Apartment Money sux. I like the one thats like an RPG game though, funny.
Okay, thanks. I'll have to start watching it again then... if for no other reason than to add it to my "I've watched this anime" list. :P

...Wait... Motoko and Keitaro? :shock: That makes no sense! I'm gonna have to see that. ^-^
Skyone wrote:Oh wait, I take back Ash and qualify myself as:

...Ash... Hamtaro... weird dancing fruit in signature... Sky, how old are you, anyway? :lol:
if you read the manga, it shows that Motoko secretly liked Keitaro.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:16 pm

thats a tough one! i know what animes i like but which character i would want to be? hmmmm. klaus from last exile mebe, or tenchi from tenchi muyo etc etc