Bots in halo 2.

Includes PS2, Xbox 1, GameCube (but not the Phantom Game Console)

Moderator:Moderators

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king
Bots in halo 2.

Post by HotDog-Cart » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:45 am

Hey, I really like playing halo 2 with friends on my xbox, but most of the time they cant come over.

Heres the deal. I wanna play halo 2 multiplayer, with bots.

Is that possible?

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 am

No, unless plugging in 3 extra controllers and having 3 stationary targets are bot-ish enough for you.

Busterblade

Post by Busterblade » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:36 pm

Possibly. It would require an Xbox modchip or softmod program to be installed. That's something I'm looking into for my Xbox 1 laptop. There are lots of free Halo 2 mods available for modded Xboxes. I know they're mostly skins, weapon switches, and some new maps, but maybe some bots are available as well.

Also, you could plug in three controllers like vskid said, then attach them to robotic devices capable of manipulating the controller so they would run around shooting aimlessly. That would actually be pretty inexpensive. If you wanted them to actually fight you though, be prepared to lay down some serious cash :wink:.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

specter539

Post by specter539 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 pm

better yet, just get some hobos and have them play against you! they will be probably be running around aimlessly too, but at least they are real people :)

PeglegJimmy

Post by PeglegJimmy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:33 pm

I'll play with you, can I live in your basement? I'll be good :P I'll head shot j00 allot! :) Oh you need to get me a plane ticket tho probably. :lol: