Food poisoning... from Hell!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm

Reploid Ayla wrote:So I suppose lesson is learned...

When you eat many things, there is a potential to get an upset stomach. There is a good 60% chance to get sick from eating things like...lets see...dead animals. Because when you eat dead things like arms, legs, chunk of torso, etc. your body is wondering why you just chewed up somebody's body. I remember puking hardcore from a ground beef soft taco at taco bell. Whilst sitting over the toilet wishing I were not alive, I traced the agonizing pain from my stomach and shortly realized it was grade D (same grade used for dog food) ground up dead bodies that made me throw up. Thats when I stopped eating dead animals as a protein source. /preach
A 60% chance!? WTF! who the **** told you that? I eat meat every day and I don't get sick.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Let's not get into this. Personal preferences are personal preferences. I for one love meat and plan to continue eating it, even though it was probably the chicken in my stir fry that made me sick.

For the record, I threw up two more times last night and have spent more time in the bathroom than is healthy. I really hope I get better soon because I have to drive for a couple of hours tomorrow to go back home. Fortunately someone is bringing me some noodle soup and a bowl to heat it up in the microwave here in my dorm room. I've been trapped in here all day. And she's bringing me some Advil. Wonderful wonderful Advil to make this headache go far far away.
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:21 pm

I've never had food poisoning, but I'm sure If my school food gave it to me i'd let them have it :twisted:

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:02 pm

One of my friends from work got food poisoning from Wendy's. He said he was puking like the guy in Team America. Not cool.
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

khaag

Post by khaag » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:16 pm

gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
What kind of school serves tofu?! :?
[url=http://thekevbot.com]Portfolio[/url]
[url=http://twitter.com/thekevbot]Twitter[/url]
[url=http://blog.thekevbot.com]Blog[/url]

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 pm

khaag wrote:
gamer2 wrote:I remember at my school, the tofu wasn't cooked fully and I got sick from that. That was horrible.
Gamer2's school, apparently.

I know me and Triton get heartburn every night - now THAT is the worst, acid reflex! Ugh...

Oh, and let's get away from the vegetarian topic if it's going to bring harsh controversy. I haven't seen one pale vegetarian, Jongamer, and your argument is very weak.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

One time my whole church got a bunch of big subs from subway, And everyone there got really sick from them. Luckily I only like meatball subs so I didn't get sick at all. :lol:

Kurt_
Portablizer
Steam ID:kurbert

Post by Kurt_ » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:32 pm

I've never gotten food poisoning. I have, however, gotten very white over the winter. It was sunny for the first time today. And warm!
Hey, sup?

Harshboy
Portablizer

Post by Harshboy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Kurt_ wrote:I've never gotten food poisoning. I have, however, gotten very white over the winter. It was sunny for the first time today. And warm!
Omg, i know. Here it was like 80+, but yesterday it was like 30-50. Shorts time again!

gamer2

Post by gamer2 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:28 pm

khaag wrote:
Mine because of the Vegan boycott of the 1990's in my school. Now they cant serve real meat.

gamemasterAS
Steam ID:lolz1337face

Post by gamemasterAS » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:46 pm

gamer2 wrote:
khaag wrote:
Mine because of the Vegan boycott of the 1990's in my school. Now they cant serve real meat.
We didn't even have a boy cot yet they don't even serve real food at our schools. :roll:

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:04 am

Oh man, I think this thread is a curse! :cry: I had KFC tonight, and I just threw up twice and my stomach feels like it's been turned inside-out. How long did your food poisoning last? I REALLY don't wanna be sick long!

CTFan

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:09 am

*runs!*

Jeez! From KFC?! Now that sucks. Feel better man... :(

Rekarp
Portablizer Extraordinaire
PSN Username:Lnghrn_
Steam ID:rekarp

Post by Rekarp » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:10 am

CronoTriggerfan wrote:Oh man, I think this thread is a curse! :cry: I had KFC tonight, and I just threw up twice and my stomach feels like it's been turned inside-out. How long did your food poisoning last? I REALLY don't wanna be sick long!

CTFan
you probably just ate some bad grease. should pass in a night or so.
The wood master

"I was under the impression Mac owners don't actually USE their machines, they just parade them around trying to evangelize the masses."

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:14 am

Yeah, at least it was quick. I threw up about 4 times last night, though. :( Got a mere 2 hours of sleep, and my dad STILL sent me to school! :roll: I'll be dead by third hour.

CTFan