The Radio Was not invented by Marconi!!!

Want to just shoot the breeze? Forum 42 is the place!

Moderator:Moderators

*$cuba $teve*

Post by *$cuba $teve* » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:09 pm

benheck wrote: I have also considering making a movie called "War of the Currents" in which Edison and Tesla have secret battles and stuff. Then of course, when Edison finally gets his cummupance he screams "TESLLAAAAA!!!!" (explosion)
LOL, just like in Star Trek 2. I would like to see that movie.

totokan

Post by totokan » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:05 pm

Really, if you don't know about Tesla and you have a working knowledge of electronics, than you are a sad, sad person. Tesla was 'the shiznit' for lack of better term (unless "Flippin' sweet" is a better term). He was the stereotypical mad scientist.
Shhh! I'm not officially back yet.

*$cuba $teve*

Post by *$cuba $teve* » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Speaking of mad Scientists, Holywood made Tesla look like a Villain in Superman, with his deathray.

Meh

Post by Meh » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:10 pm

benheck wrote:TESLA!!!! You can ask Jones, just about every new movie idea I've come up with in the past few years involves Nikola Tesla, specifically the "death ray" he supposedly made and tried to sell to the US goverment during WW2

Eventually they did change the patent to respect Tesla, but not soon enough to keep him from dying penniless.

I have also considering making a movie called "War of the Currents" in which Edison and Tesla have secret battles and stuff. Then of course, when Edison finally gets his cummupance he screams "TESLLAAAAA!!!!" (explosion)

-Ben
Please do it! I'll pay to see it :P